Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

rexdriver85

Hey Russ, I'd like to put in an order, the site says out of stock. Let me know if you have any on hand! Thanks!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #148
Any word of black with no bend? Placed an order a week or two ago.
Hey Russ. Haven't heard anything from you guys in awhile...
Yours will go out Thursday! Sorry for the wait.

Also would like to know when these will be back in stock
Also waiting ...!
I am trying to get a larger order to keep these in stock better I will update asap!

Russ

Russ, I have emailed twice and PM'd once with no response to any of them. I've been pretty patient, but this lack of communication is killing me man. Just being honest. I am not trying to bash, I just can't get a hold of you guys.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #157
Russ, I have emailed twice and PM'd once with no response to any of them. I've been pretty patient, but this lack of communication is killing me man. Just being honest. I am not trying to bash, I just can't get a hold of you guys.
Sorry honestly we had one straight that got damaged and we are kinda sol until another batch gets made. I'm posting this here because I hope other people read this next part. It could be one month or more before more get made.

Greg I will refund you asap I'm sorry for the inconvenience and not taking a min to respond. I appreciate your patience greatly. Please text me with any questions phone number is in my emails.

Russ

meFiSTo

Thanks for the update. The stock shifter setup has a kind of latching mechanism that you pull up under the knob to enable reverse. How does that work with your setup?

Also, your installation instructions have disappeared (or at least I get a file not fount message). Did they get relocated?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #159
Thanks for the update. The stock shifter setup has a kind of latching mechanism that you pull up under the knob to enable reverse. How does that work with your setup?
The extension is shaped just like the knob. If you look at pics and through this tread you will see that it has the same pocket as the knob

Russ