Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Shifter Extension

Trader history for DHM (0)

TheStig

Russel,

Any update on the status of these? Been wanting to get myself one but see they are still out of stock on your website.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #163
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436972849.066451.jpg

25 back in stock!!! Need to bend, coat and etch them and they are ready to ship!!

Russ

Scratch that. I want a silver, no bend instead of black. When will one be ready to ship?

For the straight shifter extension, can the locking nuts just be left off, or must we use the locking nuts on the straight model for some reason?

For the straight shifter extension, can the locking nuts just be left off, or must we use the locking nuts on the straight model for some reason?
You can try it without them but you may need them to set the height, so that the reverse lockout can be fully raised. I can't remember off hand where exactly the extension bottoms out, may be too low without the nuts

I'll have one for sale soon, need to get posted in for sale section
I just ran out to check - i have the black straight. I took off both washers and screwed down the extension and it was fine - you can engage lockout with just the extension. I did not measure height i can't tell if that actually lowers the knob a touch since both washers aren't on. The lockout does click - but it was clicking with both washers, then 1 washer.

I just ran out to check - i have the black straight. I took off both washers and screwed down the extension and it was fine - you can engage lockout with just the extension. I did not measure height i can't tell if that actually lowers the knob a touch since both washers aren't on. The lockout does click - but it was clicking with both washers, then 1 washer.
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to know. I want more height but not so much that it feels like a truck shifter. Lol.
I am hoping the extender will isolate more vibration and shock and make it easier to shift with less effort and produce a more ergonomic feel for the arm.