Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
+1 for beanies.

i got us stickers on the wing risers. If you can get beanies im in for the count.
damn you boomba, why must i have all your parts.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Would this void the warranty? and whats the price?
If you brakes fail or are recalled these spacers will not affect your warranty. They have to prove these cause any sort of failure or issue if you have issues if that makes any sense.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

I've been hoping you guys would come up with these for so long! My tax refund is at hand! Give me everything! My CAI is on the way, I just installed a Catback, I'm already saving up for a DP and now you bring this out.

My Reaction ---> http://i.giftrunk.com/08xmhr.gif

You shouldn't click on that if you're at work...it is both friggin weird and unbelievably hilarious.

mrtn

I should order from Boomba more often. It seems like every time I place an order they release something new the next week. Last time I ordered the quick shift then the short shift was released. Now I order the short shift and this is released. I'm never going to save on shipping...[emoji27]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
I should order from Boomba more often. It seems like every time I place an order they release something new the next week. Last time I ordered the quick shift then the short shift was released. Now I order the short shift and this is released. I'm never going to save on shipping...[emoji27]
We don't do it on purpose! We swear! We just love the Fiesta so much [like]

I think I have the complete set of bottle openers and stickers ;-)', now I need the boomba beanie to complete my collection, lol.
We'll see what we can do [wink]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Will beanies increase the amount of people who want one? lol [idea]
SWAG is always welcome.
Personally I could use a new T-shirt.
The bottle opener is nice but I just wack the bottle on a rock, OPEN.

Dave