Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
nice, i have oil cap and spacers in cart just waiting on OCC to finalize the purchase. how far off? [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

Nice! but I think this is a little out of my comfort zone in terms of mechanical skill. I really love the the detailed install instructions though. If I was close Id just come in and have them installed.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION], is it going to be March 10th before these ship? Just placed my order :)

Nice! but I think this is a little out of my comfort zone in terms of mechanical skill. I really love the the detailed install instructions though. If I was close Id just come in and have them installed.
I think im in the same boat as you.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #149
nice, i have oil cap and spacers in cart just waiting on OCC to finalize the purchase. how far off? [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]
Don't have a date for you just yet!

Believe it or not, there is nothing too mechanically challenging about the install! The scariest part is cutting the stock TB bolts, but Ford sells replacements for .92 cents each if you ever want to go back to stock. It is a small place to work in, but everything is fairly easy to do.

[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION], is it going to be March 10th before these ship? Just placed my order :)
Chances are they will ship earlier, we just wanted to give ourselves enough time. lol

I think im in the same boat as you.
We've got an install video coming which should put some people at ease!

I'd probably be a basket case. I chipped the short shifter when I was installing it and even though I can't see it and it doesn't effect anything I can't stop thinking about it.

yea i dont have a dremel either. plus I would have to undo it when i have to get the car smogged in a few year probably,

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Don't have a date for you just yet!

Believe it or not, there is nothing too mechanically challenging about the install! The scariest part is cutting the stock TB bolts, but Ford sells replacements for .92 cents each if you ever want to go back to stock. It is a small place to work in, but everything is fairly easy to do.

Chances are they will ship earlier, we just wanted to give ourselves enough time. lol

We've got an install video coming which should put some people at ease!
Thanks!!

MOFiST

I wonder how this manifold spacer would play with a MAF tuned (euro/Aussie) FiST? I realise you probably don't know.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I see from the instruction that you have the Sound Symposer Delete installed.
I assume that because that intake manifold is now moved and the throttle body is lowered, you can no longer use the symposer.

Please clarify that this correct and that the SS delete kit is required and therefore some additional cost.

Dave

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #158
I see from the instruction that you have the Sound Symposer Delete installed.
I assume that because that intake manifold is now moved and the throttle body is lowered, you can no longer use the symposer.

Please clarify that this correct and that the SS delete kit is required and therefore some additional cost.

Dave
Hey there Dave!

Actually, the stock symposer system will still work. It will just have to be removed and put back on during the install. We used our symposer delete kit to keep things looking clean, and less cluttered during our install.