Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chris G

Thanks for the info. Wonder what exactly they did to fix it? I may mention mine next time I go into the dealership and see what they do.

Thanks for the info. Wonder what exactly they did to fix it? I may mention mine next time I go into the dealership and see what they do.
Hi Chris G,

When you set up your appointment, please let me know. I'll be happy to see how I can best assist.

Meagan

Problem:
Hiccups and rough idle after filling up gas tank.

Did they resolve the problem?
Yes.

Details of repairs / diagnostics:
Replaced vapor management valve assembly.

Mileage:
16500 Km
Wondering if I have the same issue. After filling from E, idle dropped suddenly (felt like it was about to stall) while at a red light in neutral. Did it about 5 minutes later, but it is fine now.

J2FoRS

Problem:
Car electronics (lights, gauges, power steering, MFT, PCM) ceased to function while driving in 120km/h on highway.

Yes.

Replaced faulty alternator.

Mileage:
29,000KM

Problem:

A/C:
my car 2015 FiST is blowing nothing but hot air out of the A/C. Tried turning it to max cold and got it on the freeway nothing but hot air.

Did they resolve the problem:
Not yet! I am taking the car in tomorrow I hope if I can get a rental car.

Miles:

Also its 110 here in AZ at the moment so I can't be driving around all weekend in a hot black car. Hope this get fixed quickly but with them only being able to look at it starting tuesday it could take a while. Another dealership told me thursday of next week was the first they could look at it. I don't know whats going on with the A/C departments being totally packed.

2015 Fist, took the car in for a replacement clutch pedal. Dealer replaced the whole clutch pedal assembly with a stock Fiesta.
My ? Is to anyone that knows. Besides the plastic arm and over sized pedal. Is the a huge difference in performance, from a stock clutch assembly to the ST assembly.
Reason is there going to replace the pedal again with the correct part. But wasn't sure if there replacing the whole unit again. And if so what do I look for to know the difference of the two. Maybe a part number if anyone knows.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Problem: Nav system reset/died almost every trip over 20km

Resolved the problem: eventually (second try)

Repair: replaced the APIM

Mileage: 0 (happened when new)

Problem: DS window wouldn't fully close the first time

Resolved the problem: Yes

Repair: Reset the window sensors

Mileage: 14k

Problem: Moonroof doesn't fully vent any more (I can tell by looking where the pin sits in the slide assembly)

Resolved the problem: No

Repair: Dealer claims they "cannot replicate problem". Will go to another dealer that isn't stupid.

Mileage: 14k

I keep throwing code P0507 and Adam believes my IAC needs replaced. Thoughts on whether I should take it to the dealer? 6600 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
I
Problem: 2500 miles- ac does not come on:
90 degrees yesterday and my ac comp didn't turn on so I had no ac.

This morning it is 68 and the ac is on, hmm good think I have an appointment for Monday.

Fix: no,
There is a Special service announcement on newer model fiestas regarding the air condition compressor.
44972 is the number on the announcement
Mason, did this ever get resolved? Mine went in yesterday for the same problem, they are replacing compressor under warranty.

jeff

2000 Post Club
No, mine never did it again. We will see once the temp starts rising again but it is working
This was how mine was. I found the problem about 2 months ago on a few hot days when it was over 90 and humid. Then it was fine till last week. I tend to not use the A/C anyway unless it's getting crazy hot (90s and up).

I looked up that number you posted earlier and posted it on my other A/C compressor failure thread. Several other folks have already chimed in.

I'll report back in the manner that the OP asked for once I get the car back next week.

Problem: driver window won't roll down completely

Resolved: yes

Repair: reroute door electrical harness. (Suspect joy riding a also due to half hour delay because they "can't find the keys" with mileage reported 10-15 above actual when I picked it up finally)

Mileage: ~2k

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Problem: Loud clunk from right-rear suspension - diagnosed as a bad/loose shock mount

Resolved: Yes

Repair: Replace right-rear shock absorber assembly.

Mileage: 8,000

jeff

2000 Post Club
Problem:
1. A/C not cooling when hot outside (over 90).
2. Loud clicking noise from behind dash.

Yes.

1. Replaced compressor.
2. Replaced actuator.

Mileage:
9900 Miles

And:
Dealer was nice, had car 4 business days. They left one small scratch on the lower sill as you enter the door, and a grease stain in the grey cloth portion of my Recaro. Erghhhhh. I should be able to touch up both.

Problem:
Factory black option rims scratched from factory. Inside of 3 of the 4 rims. One on the outside. Even there tech said it's not from curb check because the tire isn't damaged.

Did they fix it:
No, I was told Ford doesn't cover it as an A3 surface I believe he said. So I'm stuck with $400 optional rims that I didn't want in the 1st place.

2016 with 3k miles

Problem:
Overheating daily.

No.

Returned to dealer twice. Both times stated they "could not replicate the problem".

Mileage:

Problem:
Overheating daily.

No.

Returned to dealer twice. Both times stated they "could not replicate the problem".

Mileage:
Exact same song and dance with me dude. Taken it three times. Nothing.