Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mounting your AP3

[MENTION=1265]MMMTRBO[/MENTION]

Any trouble with keeping the mount suctioned to the little driver's side window? I have the same mount but the damn thing keeps falling off at the suction cup. I ended up sticking it to the windshield in the lower left corner but I'm concerned about the legality of that position, being in California and what not.
Like others have said, mine is super solid as well. I haven't had to touch it since I mounted it well over a month ago. Keep fiddling to get that extra tight seal!

Pad has to be very clean to work properly and will pick up dirt extremely fast.

Best method for cleaning is in the sink, rinse, use a tiny dab of dish soap an wash it, then rinse well, shake water off and AIR DRY.

Got the cobb mount, sure it was more expensive but thanks to my previous purchase it only cost me $22 instead of 65. Had some loyalty points from CJ's and it took it that low.
Works great and no issues!

stforum3.jpg

DaveG99

I ended up using the longer one as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EU9EIY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Both mounts are extremely solid and it takes some force to manipulate the arm. Feels basically as sturdy as the double side tape option, but won't let go over time. The only play in the mount is where the two slots on the magnetic mount slide into the ball side, no way around that one. I hid the OBDII cable behind the dash and zip tied it out of that way making sure there was no interference with pedals, tilt and telescoping of the wheel.

A few photos:

IMG_2579 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2576 by T_Forde, on Flickr

IMG_2577 by T_Forde, on Flickr
I ordered the same one. It shipped from fort worth. Im only 60 miles away east of Dallas. Score!