Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
do you want to come out to my meet tomorrow 4/25/15 and bring some inventory with you to sell?

meet is 11a-1pm

I have your battery tie down and dead pedal and get a lot of interest

meFiSTo

...What I do is place my foot in between the two pedals and roll my foot to blip the gas while I'm on the brakes. With the spacer bringing the pedals more level to each other, this technique became much easier to do. Hope that makes sense.
I have to admit that I actually got the ASD pedal lifter. However, I found that I do the blip similar to this. It's more the side or edge of my foot that my heel. I could not get it done at all without the lifter, but can at least accomplish it with the lifter. Interested to see how it works at the track. Should be even easier since I'll be deeper with the brake and the accelerator will be up high making the foot edge/side motion easier. If it does not work, I'll try your lifter.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #125
do you want to come out to my meet tomorrow 4/25/15 and bring some inventory with you to sell?

meet is 11a-1pm

I have your battery tie down and dead pedal and get a lot of interest
Hey BlueBomber that sounds awesome, but I'm heading up to Big Bear this weekend to do some camping in the cold and rain haha.

I really appreciate the offer and will try to make it up to the next meet!

Just got my spacer today and its a quick 15 mins isntall. Although it looks like a minor adjustment it definitely feels better to have the pedal closer even if you don't heel-toe.

BTW, really enjoying your dead pedal as well. Both items are money well spent.

Thanks!

MOFiST

[MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] the spacer fits great on my 3 door RHD. Haven't driven it yet but first impressions look good. Thanks again.

I'm already down for a dead pedal... You can put me down for one of these too and ship together. Thankssss :)

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #130
[MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] the spacer fits great on my 3 door RHD. Haven't driven it yet but first impressions look good. Thanks again.
Nice! That's great to hear. Enjoy!

I'm already down for a dead pedal... You can put me down for one of these too and ship together. Thankssss :)
Yes sir, Got you down and will PM you as soon as I get them made.

There is also a battery strap....
Man I need to hire you! Thanks for always looking out, CanadianGuy. [rockon]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #131
Alright folks, I have a new batch of the gas pedal spacers cut out and I should be ready to start shipping them out Monday morning! I have a bunch of you on the waiting list, so I will start sending out PMs on Friday or Saturday. Thanks very much for the patience guys!

Izzy

I was able to get one off a member on the forum. However, any updates on the clutch pedal riser?

Token

I'm Super interested in getting one of these spacers. Where can I find order forms or the sort?

-Token

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #135
I was able to get one off a member on the forum. However, any updates on the clutch pedal riser?
Nothing yet, sorry.

I'm Super interested in getting one of these spacers. Where can I find order forms or the sort?

-Token
Hello Token. Just sent you a PM.

Just PM no-pistons here on this thread he will get in touch with info you need..
Thanks rodmoe!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #139
Thanks, this pedal spacer is perfect! 3/8" doesn't sound like much but it made a big difference and anything more would be too much IMO.
Glad you're liking it! Thanks for the review. [rockon]

Thinking the spacer I have is too thick. I may have to pull the trigger on one of these...
What type of spacer are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.