Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-pistons

Waterjet cut 3/8" thick aluminum gas pedal lift spacer for the Fiesta ST. It comes painted black and included 2 serrated flange lock nuts.

From the factory, the gas pedal is much lower than the brake pedal which makes heel/toe shifting a bit difficult and awkward. The spacer lift is subtle, but its just enough that I noticed a definite improvement in my heel/toeing.

The Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacers are $29 shipped for USPS first class or $32 shipped for USPS Priority.

Just reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested in purchasing one.

Pedal Spacer.jpg

Installation is very simple. Use a deep 13mm socket to remove the 2 nuts holding the gas pedal down.

ST spacer 1.jpg

Then you slip the spacer over the studs in the orientation shown below. Next slip the gas pedal back over the studs sandwiching the spacer and install the new serrated flange lock nuts.

spacer 2.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'll take one[thumb]. PM me your paypal again please.

Pete

I will take one as well!

Edit: What part of San Diego are you from? Can I just come and pick it up?

SFP

Ship me one with the Battery Hold down if ya would! money inbound.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Can you post a picture of the pedals after installation? Just so I can get an idea of how moved the gas pedal really is.

And do you plan to make more??

I'd take one of these as well. Sucks I just saw this too late. Let me know if you make more. Thanks.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #19
These are all gone for now. Thanks for the purchases, let us know how you like them. I got the rest of you guys down for the next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts