Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HP tuners

Well got confirmation that it's not happening. HPTuners is mostly geared towards GM stuff so....:

Not currently, sorry.

William Henn
HP Tuners LLC
www.hptuners.com

Just checked the supported vehichles list and it hasnt been updated since 11/30/16. But the home page says the released some updates pertaining to the USDM. Didnt get a chance to read into it though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does EFI Live support anything other than USDM V8 apps??

(They are big in the LSx community as far as tuning goes.)

Has anyone used HP Tuners yet, it is supported now.
Hey, sorry to bring this back from the dead.
I registered just to let you know, my tuner said usdm fiestas are supported now. I tried to get mine tuned (canadian) and he wasn't able to.
As far as canadian sts, hp tuner said they will work on getting the canadian ecu cracked but have absolutely no time frame as of when it will be done. I'll be keeping you posted, wasted 3 hours of my time yesterday for that.

Anyhow, have agood day

Just checked the suported cars list and he is correct. 14-17 fiesta st 1.6 are supported by hp tuners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just wanted to update that my 2014 wasnt detected initially, but with the latest beta, it works now. Any tips or suggestions to get the most out of my stock turbo without causing damage? I've made just a few changes, lower coolant temp and more tq threshold for 1st and 2nd gears. Wheel spin city! Haha