Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Evolution of the Green Beast

Pete

So maybe I should have had a build page up sooner than later but here is my build page. I decided to pull the trigger and do even more things to my car to make it the ultimate street/autocross/track car. With the emphasis on the fun factor. So some things may not be as functional but for feel or even looks. The point is I want to keep having fun in this car. Also yes I name my car and I think Michelle is fitting :)

So first thing on the list of stuff to change. Goodbye orange wheels. As much as I liked the look of the orange I decided not to paint my new rims. Mainly to save the money for other performance goodies. But who know maybe towards the end of the build, the orange will come back, lets see how the black rims grow on me.

Opening the box!

At Evan's tires to switch the tpms and put the new rubber on the new metal. Goodbye Orange Sparco's (My uncle works there so it only cost me lunch to get the work done. It is also nice using the proper tools)

The end result

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm normally not a big fan of graphics, but in this case it really goes well with your overall theme. Great job on the wheel choice.

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #7
Before I forget the wheels I got are Rota Slipstream 16x7 weighing 14.3 lbs on the bathroom scale. and the tires I am running are 225/45/16 Dunlop Direzza Zii Star Specs.

Here are some more things I did to my car in the past year

From Pierce Motorsports 6 point chassis brace and Strut tower brace

Also an Injen intake routed to under the headlight with the wiper fluid removed.

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #8
I also have the Boomba RMM, Ultimate shift kit, and the rear wing risers. With the risers I also have the 3D Carbon wing that took some drilling the in risers to make them fit the wing. an upcoming project will be modifying the wing to be more functional rather than a nice looking air catch.

kjm

Love slipstreams. Had them on 3 of my last cars and they will probably make their way to the FiST.

That's a great looking car you have!

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #13
I got them on ebay with some luck. I was surprised they came in the 4x108 lug pattern and the center bore was so perfect that when putting the wheels on it took some of the paint off haha. No rubbing at all. I can do lock to lock and no problem and hard turns without a problem.

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #18
Currently collecting parts to put on the car so the only change is the fog light lenses from yellow to blue. When they are on it has a nice clean 8k look and I think the blue matches our blue oval pretty well. But I did wash and wax her today so I can show her off :)

OP
Pete

Pete

Thread Starter #19
Today I changed out my bumper support from the one I bought from Rick a while back. Shaved the grill so it is fully functional and had to slightly remount the horns. I love that the grill is completely functional now! And in a few weeks I will install my J line intercooler as I forgot to grab it on the way out the door to do this. (working at my parents house which is quite from from my apartment). It took maybe 2 hours to completely remove the backside of the grill. I decided to remove it from the bumper which made my life easier but was still a long process. Enjoy the pics :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Good Job what did you use to remove it I used a orbital sander and 60 grit with about the same amount of time need though I left my from plate on as the super troopers around here like to be a pain about them for me it seems ..