Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Skid Plate for Fiesta ST North America

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #41
Any pics of how low it hangs relative to the ground? This is perfect for lowered cars but I wonder if it's too low
I'll Try to snap a picture but basically it is not lower than the lower air dam on the bumper. If I remember correctly 1.5" from the oil pan.
[MENTION=1548]StayPuft[/MENTION]
here you go let me know if you need more.

IMG-20150823-00245.jpg
IMG-20150823-00247.jpg
IMG-20150823-00250.jpg
IMG-20150823-00244.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I want this for the winter but me thinks it may hang a bit too low for Chicago winters. But then again I guess it would do its job.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Thanks for the pics! I want this for the winter but me thinks it may hang a bit too low for Chicago winters. But then again I guess it would do its job.

Here is another view. Like I said the front air damn is lower. I honestly got it due to the snow to keep snow away from sensitive parts, and I live in rural areas where there care will plow the road. [lovest]
IMG-20150821-00239.jpg

Etyrnus

Nice, but still hoping one of these guys looks into a similar setup for the rear. No-piston's plate will protect the evap canister from an impact, but as it's still using the canister mounting points I could see a possibility that something could catch it (particularly at a lower sped driving in winter conditions) can rip it off. I'm hoping to see a rear underplate similar to this.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #51
Pierce 6 point. Required longer rear bolts and a spacer. I believe someone on this forum has it.

No one try the plastic one?
I did do the fitment when I did the fitment of the metal one. It was not pretty, it covered nothing, and the opening where not lined up with anything useful. This was the Indonesian one and he only had 1 with no reason to get more.

Pete

Pierce 6 point. Required longer rear bolts and a spacer. I believe someone on this forum has it.
Yup that someone is me! Here are the pics before and after the spacer was inserted so you can see why a spacer is needed.

Before the Spacer:

After spacer installed: (the spacer you see in the photo's is not the finished product)

Oresn Belly Pan/ Skid Plate

After 3 months of waiting, calling and messaging I have an Orsen belly pan. The part looks great. It came with hardware but no instructions. Sent them a message, but they have the worlds worst customer service so I doubt I'll get any help from them.
Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to install it

After 3 months of waiting, calling and messaging I have an Orsen belly pan. The part looks great. It came with hardware but no instructions. Sent them a message, but they have the worlds worst customer service so I doubt I'll get any help from them.
Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to install it
Sorry to bump up an old thread but did you ever get this belly pan fitted? Did you have to order directly from them or through a distributer?