Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Perrin WMI install PWI-2

ah, that's where the yellow (arm) wire comes in I am guessing. I can either connect that directly to a 12v on ignition source or into an on/off switch that has a 12v on ignition connected to it. Makes sense now, thanks for the help

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #62
ah, that's where the yellow (arm) wire comes in I am guessing. I can either connect that directly to a 12v on ignition source or into an on/off switch that has a 12v on ignition connected to it. Makes sense now, thanks for the help
Yes sir.
Also. Pick up a solenoid if you haven't already. Check valves are prob 85% for the cause of failure on meth systems. Solenoids are pretty cheap insurance.

help kit aem meth

guys, I need help, I'm trying to install my meth aem kit but I can not find where to insert the wires from the driver's cab to the engine. with respect to the previous question where I can get the solenoid and the suitche to turn the pump on and off .. I appreciate if you have a picture of this ... thanks to everyone for the collaboration