Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted Thread

OP
B
Thread Starter #23
I Work on the opposite side of mcdonalds if you know what I'm talking about[deviltail]

Spotted a blue fist in Weston,FL , if i wasnt lost and late at the moment, i would have stopped to say hi

Spotted this red ST with Recaros last night in the Caesars Palace parking garage. First time that I can remember even seeing one in person let alone being able to park next to it haha

Yeah, BooSTed, the white car I saw in RSM had a girl driver. What McDonald's... The one behind Big 5 and Trader Joe? I always see a black one in that area.

OP
B
Thread Starter #29
Yeah, BooSTed, the white car I saw in RSM had a girl driver. What McDonald's... The one behind Big 5 and Trader Joe? I always see a black one in that area.
I work on the opposite side of that mcdondalds! I work at that one place.... aka pizookies

rexdriver85

Ill try this, lol... It's like missed connections on CL.

You drive a Tuxedo Black FiST with red factory wheels, and at least exhaust work from what I heard. We hung out of our cars and waved at each other like crazy. Actually I think even the woman you were with did too. I see you parked every now and then around Boyertown, PA. I live in the next town over.

Oh, yeah, I drive a Race Red FiST.

Are you here? hahaha.

OP
B
Thread Starter #31
Spotted 2 White fiesta at the irvine spectrum yesterday, also spotted ingot silver fiesta by mission viejo

I keep seeing a black one in the same parking spot in the big shopping center in RSM, near Big 5.

I was walking to my car yesterday in the West parking garage of the Patent and Trademark office (Alexandria,VA) and saw a red FiST parked nearby. If you're on this forum hit me up! Or find me in the PTO Fitness center.

I keep seeing this orange one near Kent and Darrow rds in Stow, OH. Though I haven't seen it since I got mine 2 weeks ago, kinda weird.

I a silver FiST last night on my way home from work at the orange crush, we were merging from the 22 East to the 57 North. This was at about 7:10-7:15pm last night, they were about one or two cars behind me. I was on my tuxedo black FiST. I've also seen a silver FiST parked in La Puente, off of Temple and Hacienda.

I was walking to my car yesterday in the West parking garage of the Patent and Trademark office (Alexandria,VA) and saw a red FiST parked nearby. If you're on this forum hit me up! Or find me in the PTO Fitness center.
That was not me, but I am a new TB FiST owner in Arlington (Ballston specifically)! I will keep an eye out for my Stage 3 doppelganger (i.e. you).

I always see a blue one with a fswerks sticker on the bumper in Anaheim hills. I also see a black one near Orange.mall. also, that white one your driving from villa ford would mine but they wouldn't let me test drive it that day.

I always see a blue one with a fswerks sticker on the bumper in Anaheim hills. I also see a black one near Orange.mall. also, that white one your driving from villa ford would mine but they wouldn't let me test drive it that day.