Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted Thread

I think it really must be true that after you buy a car you see more of them around you. I'm in the Pittsburgh area (North Hills) and on 9/11 I saw a Green Envy FiST on Route 910. Later that night I saw a Molten Orange driven by an older gentlemen sitting at a stoplight on Mcknight Road. Just today I saw a Black FiST parked in a Target parking lot off McKnight Road. Both days I was either in my girlfriend's 4 series or my own G37 which I'm using as my daily until my lease turn in in October.

I'm pretty comfortable with the stick shift in most driving situations now but I feel I need more practice on hills particularly before I really start daily driving my new FiST. Once that happens, I hope to get the excitement of seeing the above FiSTs in the wild while I'm in mine!

Been awhile since anyone posted here, but I saw my first FiST in the wild while in my FiST, yesterday. So, just outside of Grand Rapids, MI, there were two black FiSTs in formation for a minute on the highway. Wonder how long until I see the next one...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've seen a few Fost's here in North East Indiana but the only other Fist's were on car lots. A green one on a used car lot last year and a Grey one on a Ford lot this winter.

After not seeing a FiST for awhile in the Dallas area, I spotted an MO the Saturday before last in the Lantana area (parked in a Dickie's BBQ lot), then about 10 minutes later while driving on Crosstimbers in Flower Mound I spotted another MO, waved and paced it for a couple of minutes - looked like a family w/ a couple of small kids in the back seat.

Last Friday
me: MO you: PB
We were on RPX at a red light, rolled down our windows and yakked before it turned green. Gave you this forum name. Are you on board yet?

Spotted a red FiST in Flower Mound on Long Prairie headed toward Cross Timbers yesterday about 3:00 PM; first one I've seen in months.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I post my spotteds in a SoCal thread on another forum. Might be a good idea to at least break it up by state.

Besides only people familiar with your area will understand all the street names and acronyms for local landmarks.

Sent using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Spotted black FiST w/ gray recaros (rear seats removed) Minnesota plates in Dickinson North Dakota.