Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted Thread

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I concur.

Dave

Spotted a black Fist on Mexico Rd. today in St. Peters. First one I've seen on the road since buying mine. I'm sure there are more, but it felt like finding a unicorn.

It's knda funny to have one spotted thread for the entire forum, but with as rare as these cars are it makes sense. The best are the people who start a spotted thread for their city because they saw someone and that first post is the only one after a year or so.

The only Fist I've ever seen was a couple weeks ago, Blue, pulling out of a parking lot near Staples Mill and Parham in Henrico.

Spotted a PB Fist on HWY 370 today in St. Charles, MO. I was in grandpa mode in the slow lane, he was in the fast lane. Didn't acknowledge me, so either he was zoned out or doesn't know how cool Fists are lol.

Met another FiST owner last week at walmart. Was inside and when I came outside he was just parking next to my car haha, what luck but that's how you meet ppl =)

Spotted - Burlington, ON

Saw an MO FiST going around the corner of Lakeshore onto Brant on Sunday night.

Another TB FiST on Monday night, in the plaza parking lot at Upper Middle and Walkers; Thorncrest Ford plate frames (my Dealer in Toronto), plate BWMY 359 (I think), vs my BWMY 151 (too strange!!!) Wonder if my Salesman Mo sold it. He lives in Burlington; it's 25 miles from Toronto.

Yep, I've seen 2 since I've bought mine in January. One was TaylorFade on here (whose FiST got totaled [:(]) and an OW with mudflaps. Both at the same Walmart about 2 weeks apart. The only one I saw before I got mine was at a dealership.

Hey, I parked next to the black one in Rancho Santa Margarita a few times. I work a few blocks away. I saw a white one in RSM too, plate was cool. It reads FST FIST

I also spotted a car I test drove but didn't buy. Black one with Villa Ford dealer plates (Orange CA) parked at the race track in Fontana. I bought my white one from the same dealer.

The wife spotted one with Florida plates today. It was a TB near the interstate in Baton Rouge. Anyone on here?

OP
B
Thread Starter #20
I also spotted a car I test drove but didn't buy. Black one with Villa Ford dealer plates (Orange CA) parked at the race track in Fontana. I bought my white one from the same dealer.
Where do you work? Work near by