Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tracking amount of time from order date to delivery date...post your times here.

This thread is simply for posting amount of times from order date to delivery date only. Post how long it took to get your FiST...and for those of you who are waiting, post your times as soon as your FiST is delivered.

...and for those of you who are waiting, post your times as soon as your FiST is delivered.
For any US customers who've ordered and don't know me, I'll be happy to track any orders. Just private message me your order number & dealer code, or VIN if you have it already. :D

Canadians can reach out with the same info to our Ford Canada team - FordServiceCA

Meagan

DHM1

1000 Post Club
This thread is simply for posting amount of times from order date to delivery date only. Post how long it took to get your FiST...and for those of you who are waiting, post your times as soon as your FiST is delivered.
Thread is a good idea for quick ref. But there is a tracking thread already.

It was 16 weeks for me.

Russ

OP
O
Thread Starter #4
Yeah, a thread simply for reference in tracking time is exactly what this thread is for.