Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto j line bolt on FEELER

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Mishimoto j line bolt on brackets

What up guys well I've been throwing this idea around about making bolt on intercooler set up for a price the won't break the bank ... This set up is going to consist of

1x mishimoto JLine intercooler 500hp capable
Core size 22x7x3.75
Overall size 29.5x7.5x3.75
2x 4ply 90 degree couplers
2x 2.5 joiners
4x 2.5 Tbolt clamps
2x m12x1.25 mounting hardware
1x intercooler mounting bracket

Please lmk who would be interested in this set up ... I just mounted mine today and the fitment is pretty straight forward. The brackets are going to be made out of 1" flat mild steel and tig welded

Price range from $450-$500 shipped to your door

I'm interested. I'm looking into an intercooler and at that price it looks pretty good.

I'm curious on how does it feel? Spool time? Added weight due to size? what are temps after a few good runs? (Drag or circuit laps).

I like the claps, you can see them pretty good from the front. And would it be possible to get those tubes in different colors?

haste

1000 Post Club
I'd be interested in the bracketry and associated piping. Maybe sell an installation kit as well?

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #7
Great guys glad you guys are on board ... I'm working on the finished product also running thru a few different mounting ideas I will keep you guys updated

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Semi interested in brackets if your bracketry allows for use of the lower oem intercooler shield

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #12
K guys next week I going to be making the last bracket before it goes into the works ... I will post as many pics as possible to show you guy how easy it's going to be able to install stay tuned!!!!!

iso100

1000 Post Club
Hmm. I just got all that minus the brackets to my door for $340.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If you're not going to DIY and are set on a J-line, I highly recommend going with CM's kit that INCLUDES BRACKETS because that's about the only way it's not going to cost a fortune to have a professional install the FMIC for you.

nice work dude and nice price because that covers your R&D and production costs for making a bracket that works and will allow use of the OEM lower air dam w/o trimming

Izzy

I have the FMIC, but need everything else. Will this be available soon? Really interested in getting it installed soon.