Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Red

Votes: 216 45.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 56 11.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 71 14.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 9.0%
  • Off

Votes: 54 11.3%

• Total voters
I didn't even know the FiST had ambient lighting. When I took delivery I went right over to see my girlfriend and she pressed the button and we were both like "What the heck??!" Hahaha. We both enjoy the red, it's a good night color. Plus, my VWs instrument clusters were blue and red so I'm used to it.

Most of the time it's off anyhow.
What year VW? Everyone loved the blue and red on my Mk4 Jetta. I think the Mk4 had a flat coloration and the 5 was almost glossy. Was super disappointed they got rid of it when I test drove the new GTI.

rexdriver85

It was an MK4 Jetta TDI. The only thing I miss about it is the fuel economy haha. The instrument cluster and dash were very attractive and easy on the eyes however. One thing VW did right. [emoji38][emoji106]

Did anyone at Ford drive this car at night? I thought hey cool thing to try out until I realize that all I see in my passenger window is a huge reflection of the dashboard light... fail. I think time to disconnect that one haha.

MPA

I like the red - I wish the orange was darker like the red though

TheStig

I just realized via an email update for this thread, that mine had been off for months and i had not even noticed LOL

DOH. Back to Purple. [rockon]

J2FoRS

I use red, but the purple 100% gives off the best deep color and looks sweet. Just doesn't match anything else. In my Stang you could change the gauges as well so you could match whichever you chose but since ours can't be changed I find its to kid matched looking for anything but red or blue.

Anything but white or orange, but I usually use red. Wish I could make the ambient lighting just a touch brighter.

Zormecteon

Your best night vision is achieved by turning your dash dimmer all the way down, turning off the MFT and leaving the ambient off as well. If you haven't tried driving with the cockpit lights at minimum, give it shot. When you see the real difference it can make, you'll wish you could turn the dash lights even lower than the factory allows. (as an aside, my son referred to the ambient as "rolling lights" .. hmmmmmmm