Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whats your favorite ambient light color?

Whats your favorite Fiesta ST ambient lighting color?

• White

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Red

Votes: 216 45.1%
  • Ice Blue

Votes: 56 11.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 71 14.8%
  • Purple

Votes: 43 9.0%
  • Off

Votes: 54 11.3%

• Total voters

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Whats your favorite ambient light color?

• White
  • Orange
  • Red
  • Ice Blue
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I've been mainly using ice blue.

I like most of the colors. Some of them are to bright for me to leave on. I find the red is the best.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I leave Red on, goes good with my orange recs (cause they look red to me at least) and black exterior.

Just the red so far, I actually don't even notice its on unless i'm looking down. Nothing else looks quite right with molten orange interior/exterior.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Anyway to have it only turn on with DRLs? Mine stays on unless I cycle through all colors to shut off.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Green looks great with a 20 oz Mt. Dew in the cup holder, or the Dew looks great with the green!

I use red mostly because it matches the gauges and the car. But, I have used green for the past 2 days.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I mainly run blue because it matches my Passport X50 Blue. The smart cord light is blue. But I like the red too...

I seem to use the red and blue...mostly red. I leave one or the other on all the time. I don't find the ambient lighting to be distracting or too much at all...............

Red or blue, though for giggles I sometimes leave it pink when a jacked up truck drives next to me with a giant "don't mess with Texas" sticker on its window.

I got used to the blue on my MS3, so I pretty much stick with that. I think it looks better with the PB FiST, anyways