Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kymerah's PB 15 FiST Build Thread

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #23
What kind of saw did you use to cut of the stock exhaust ?
Honestly I don't know, It was in the winter time so I took in to a local muffler shop and asked them to put it on for me. I couldn't wait until spring to do it myself. Stupid snow!

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #25
I assume stock strut/shock? If so how are they holding up?
Yepp stock strut and shocks with the Vogtland Springs, honestly no issues with them so far. Love the way they look plus the ride. In a few weeks will test them with the wheels I ordered and see if any changes. Hopefully I wont have to roll my fenders.

C. love

I ask cause usually I am not a fan of lowering springs as they usually lead to premature shock/strut failure on stock struts. On my fiesta I am going to deviate from my coilovers or nothing mantra and go springs as I have a hungry mouth to feed (My drift car) so daily driver mod money is low and springs are low enough in cost it wont eat into my budget. Its good info thanks

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #28
Update time!

So after a long waiting list they finally arrived and was able to get them installed on the car! Crappy cell pics but will get nice ones once I get a day off.

stforum17.jpg
stforum18.jpg
stforum19.jpg
stforum20.jpg
stforum21.jpg

fifteen52 Tarmacs and I love them! Am I the first member with these on the car?! Either way Enjoy

go out and take some nice pictures this weekend! You gotta do your new wheels some justice!

I just ordered Vogtland springs and already running 15mm spacers- can't wait :D Your pics and words convinced me that the Vogtlands are for me.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #32
I just ordered Vogtland springs and already running 15mm spacers- can't wait :D Your pics and words convinced me that the Vogtlands are for me.
Thats great to hear! I'm sure you will love them, make sure you post some pictures once you get them installed!

Do you have wheel specs? Trying to see before making the investment if 17x8.25's will fit with lowering springs. with or without fender roll

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #34
Do you have wheel specs? Trying to see before making the investment if 17x8.25's will fit with lowering springs. with or without fender roll
Yes my Tarmac's are 17x8 et +42. As for size it all depends on the offset of the wheels your looking at, with the +42 and width these wheels are flush with the fender. With lowering springs I haven't had any issues with rubbing.

Hey, I know these cars! [tongue]

That was such a fun day, hope to do it again soon! LOVE those Bethehem Steel shots!

The Tarmacs look amazing on your car! I think I'm going to have to follow suit and keep my eyes peeled for a used set. Always wanted them on my FoST but I think they look perfect on your PB. I also love how clean and subtle you've kept your car too.

The Tarmacs look amazing on your car! I think I'm going to have to follow suit and keep my eyes peeled for a used set. Always wanted them on my FoST but I think they look perfect on your PB. I also love how clean and subtle you've kept your car too.
I just posted my Tarmacs in the classifieds this past week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #40
Thanks!! and I couldn't be happier with how they look on the car. I first saw them on a FoST and said I HAD to have them hahaha. And thank you again, I try to go for a blend of performance and style and the wheels are about as flashy as I want to get haha.