Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kymerah's PB 15 FiST Build Thread

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to my build thread! I figured with all the other members putting theirs up it was my turn. Anyways I purchased my FiST Nov of last year and within a month of ownership was already ordering parts thanks to the help of the forums!

Here's how the car sat from the start.

STforum1.jpg

After a wonderful winter season I purchased my first upgrades which were the Cobb v3 Access Port and MBRP Exhaust. Both were installed before the car had 1k miles on it haha, fastest I ever upgraded any car before. Later I purchased the Cobb A Pillar Mount and installed it, love it so far just can't wait for the auto shut off feature.

stforum3.jpg

Shot of the MBRP Exhaust, nothing fancy to look at but overall much bigger than stock.

stforum2.jpg

Since then I had taken advantage of the ModBargains sale which got me the Cobb RMM, Cobb CAI, and decided to pick up a set of the Vogtland Springs.
As of today I was able to install the intake, but ran out of time to get the others installed. Maybe tomorrow =)

stforum4.jpg

While I was waiting for the engine to cool down before the intake install, it was a perfect time to de-badge the car and remove "Fiesta" from the hatch. Super easy and definitely makes a subtle difference in how it looks.

stforum5.jpg

Also installed a Cobb shift knob but didn't take a pic of that yet.

Now for my next round its going to be the Cobb FMIC / Pipe kit so I can go full stage 2 and then from there maybe some new wheels to complete the look. Just going to keep at the list haha

That's it for now, Thanks for looking!!! And I will update once the new parts go on.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #4
haha yeah thx for the help picking parts rodmoe, already ordered the cobb fmic / pipe kit and a few goodies from boomba. now just gotta wait for the ups truck to get here =)

Interested in what you think about the vogtland springs after you get them installed. I might be ordering a set for myself soon.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #6
more more more

Spent an evening at my mechanics garage, got to install the Cobb rmm, Boomba spacer and Boomba symposer delete, also decided why not tackle the Cobb fmic / hard pipe kit and last but not least we installed the Vogtland springs. My first impressions are they are a firm ride but on the drive home which was 2 hrs it didn't really bother me. Same with the motor mount, of course there is some vibration but for most of us that mod cars were used to it haha. The Cobb Intercooler was as easy as installs get, the fitment is truly perfect and the look and feel of their intercooler is one of the best I've ever owned.

As for the Boomba parts I couldn't be happier, the symposer delete got rid of the partial throttle whistle that some people report with the Cobb intake since the symposer was opening. Sounded like a faint whistle and now its all gone!!! And the spacer is great, sure its loud but that's whay you get it =)

stforum6.jpg

stforum7.jpg

stforum8.jpg

stforum9.jpg

stforum10.jpg

Since we got more snow today I will be taking pictures of the car lowered tomorrow, but was happy and laughed that we had to jack the car up to remove the arms from the lift since you cant get them out once the springs are on hahaha!

Stage 2 FTW

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #9
Thanks everyone! Got more parts on order and some more planned just gonna keep after the list haha.

Still I want to upload some more pics but was too dark by the time I made it home from work today, hopefully tomorrow it will be nice out and I can take a few. Since it was dark I pulled the AP and updated the firmware and flashed the stage 2 file, amazing is all I can say =)

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #10
spring springs!

Nice weather today so was able to get the pics of how it sits, for comparison I didn't have a shot of the old suspension other than the original pic i had taken above but its a big difference just for springs =)

stforum12.jpg
stforum13.jpg
stforum14.jpg

shit that thing sits low. How are the springs? any scraping or rubbing and hows handling?? im still debating on these or the h&r springs.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #14
shit that thing sits low. How are the springs? any scraping or rubbing and hows handling?? im still debating on these or the h&r springs.
No issues with rubbing, as for scraping I have a few spots that I have to avoid now but nothing hit yet haha. As for handling I can say they are a bit more aggressive in feel than the stock setup but still feels very planted in turns and overall driving feels the same.

If your in the market for springs I love them so far, I had a h&r kit on another car but, these vogtland's just went a tad lower and that's why I got them =)

If his car is as low as mine (I'm on mountune springs) and the flaps are Rok Blokz, you'll scrape on driveways and such.
I have the RB flaps and they're scraping.
Sorry to thread jack.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #17
If his car is as low as mine (I'm on mountune springs) and the flaps are Rok Blokz, you'll scrape on driveways and such.
I have the RB flaps and they're scraping.
Sorry to thread jack.
haha no worries,

The vogtland springs drop rates were the lowest out of all brands listed from what I read. So agreeing with timmy =)

rexdriver85

Car looks fantastic!! Awesome job so far. I bet the car is really starting to come alive now.

I think it sits perfect, wheel gap almost eliminated but not to crazy low. Flush.

OP
kymerah
Thread Starter #19
Car looks fantastic!! Awesome job so far. I bet the car is really starting to come alive now.

I think it sits perfect, wheel gap almost eliminated but not to crazy low. Flush.
Thank you! Yes you can say that, when I first did stage 1 I couldn't wait for more haha. And yeah wheel gap is literally gone. I was very impressed with how low the springs got me. Eventually I will get a set of coils but these will hold me over until then.