Hey Everyone,

Welcome to my build thread! I figured with all the other members putting theirs up it was my turn. Anyways I purchased my FiST Nov of last year and within a month of ownership was already ordering parts thanks to the help of the forums!

Here's how the car sat from the start.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STforum1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	284.1 KB 
ID:	4108

After a wonderful winter season I purchased my first upgrades which were the Cobb v3 Access Port and MBRP Exhaust. Both were installed before the car had 1k miles on it haha, fastest I ever upgraded any car before. Later I purchased the Cobb A Pillar Mount and installed it, love it so far just can't wait for the auto shut off feature.

Name:	stforum3.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	4109

Shot of the MBRP Exhaust, nothing fancy to look at but overall much bigger than stock.

Name:	stforum2.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	494.4 KB 
ID:	4110

Since then I had taken advantage of the ModBargains sale which got me the Cobb RMM, Cobb CAI, and decided to pick up a set of the Vogtland Springs.
As of today I was able to install the intake, but ran out of time to get the others installed. Maybe tomorrow =)

Name:	stforum4.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	359.3 KB 
ID:	4111

While I was waiting for the engine to cool down before the intake install, it was a perfect time to de-badge the car and remove "Fiesta" from the hatch. Super easy and definitely makes a subtle difference in how it looks.

Name:	stforum5.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	434.4 KB 
ID:	4112

Also installed a Cobb shift knob but didn't take a pic of that yet.

Now for my next round its going to be the Cobb FMIC / Pipe kit so I can go full stage 2 and then from there maybe some new wheels to complete the look. Just going to keep at the list haha

That's it for now, Thanks for looking!!! And I will update once the new parts go on.