Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Rally Armor used my car for their final installment. Im happy I waited. Shouldn't be long now for product release.
https://instagram.com/p/0O9EtwRB-a/
(Didn't know if you saw my earlier post)

Gives a good idea of how they will look on my black ST.

Are you lower Stuntdoogie? I can't remember. And what's your wheel/tire set up in that picture?

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
(Didn't know if you saw my earlier post)

Gives a good idea of how they will look on my black ST.

Are you lower Stuntdoogie? I can't remember. And what's your wheel/tire set up in that picture?
Bc coils, 15x6 steelies wrapped with 185/60/15 x-ice 2.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
Did they contacted you or you contacted them? Very cool to see them finally moving forward with this.
I contacted them a while ago then they realized I lived near them and needed a car that never had other flaps put on so they can show step by step install guide from original mounting holes so they asked me to help.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I don't have any yet, nor the car [mecry] . Did not like the Rokblokz as it stated to cut pieces. Was going down the path of hacking a ebay form fitting one ($20 for 4) but really interested in Rally armor as I suspect they have address the mounting shortcomings. Want to see the install before I commit.

I can't say definitively because that's not something they told me. They have to get the instructions made up since they just did the 2 installations and get everything ready for shipping etc. so I'd say few weeks. I know that is vague lol but they aren't on here and I can't really speak for them on that info with 100% certainty. They might update the release info on their website.

Chris G

I'd rather you not say anything that just guess... so well done. [giggle]

I have RokBlokx and will likely keep them for a while until they start bending.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I can't say definitively because that's not something they told me. They have to get the instructions made up since they just did the 2 installations and get everything ready for shipping etc. so I'd say few weeks. I know that is vague lol but they aren't on here and I can't really speak for them on that info with 100% certainty. They might update the release info on their website.
I did not see the new pictures before I posted. The Rally block is exactly what I prefer than the Rokblokz. This is definitely swinging my decision towards them. Well for me it can be delayed a bit still missing the attachment points as the vehicle is still being manufactured [tongue]

Any insight on colours? I assume same as FoST.

Color wise I'd image the same as the focus for now. Further down the line that may expand like with some other cars they make them for that have been around longer. He told me they were gona work on getting on the forums as a vendor so they can answer everyone's questions rather then me giving watered-down info haha.

my car with the rokblokz on the bottom and the rally armor on the top. There is NO gap anywhere with the rally armor. They eliminated it all with their set.
This right here is why I've been waiting for the RA's.
Happy to see that they are finally close to release.

Chris G

FYI - my RB's look nothing like what they do in that pic right there.

(RA's still look cleaner over though based on the pics)