Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Dunno about an actual waiting list or anything, but I got an email back from Rally Armor. Currently in production blah blah, release date not known blah blah, we'll email you when they are available.
Same here, I got tired of waiting.

Dunno about an actual waiting list or anything, but I got an email back from Rally Armor. Currently in production blah blah, release date not known blah blah, we'll email you when they are available.

I hope they become available soon, I'd like to get something on my car right away since I drive down a pretty nasty dirt road to get home.
Got the same e-mail. The fact that they are finally being made is a pretty big deal I think. I'm still keeping my enthusiasm in check with the release date though.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Got the same e-mail. The fact that they are finally being made is a pretty big deal I think. I'm still keeping my enthusiasm in check with the release date though.
I think [MENTION=2446]Rallyarmor[/MENTION] should email us a coupon for waiting so long haha.

I wonder how this will look on a non-black car since that piece used to remove any gap between the mud flaps and wheel well is black ...hmmm

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #68
better quality? I have rokblokz and the quality is top notch.
I also had rok blokz. The RA flaps mounting hardware alone makes them better. Also with the flexible urethane flaps, people who go through car washes like myself dont have to worry about them getting snagged or ripped off on the railing or brushes. If you wanna consider this my opinion so be it. In my personal opinion RA mudflaps are better quality than RB mud flaps.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I also had rok blokz. The RA flaps mounting hardware alone makes them better. Also with the flexible urethane flaps, people who go through car washes like myself dont have to worry about them getting snagged or ripped off on the railing or brushes. If you wanna consider this my opinion so be it. In my personal opinion RA mudflaps are better quality than RB mud flaps.
I have nothing against RA, but the quality of RB is as good as any. Maybe the mounting hardware isnt as good but the flap itself is good.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #72
I have nothing against RA, but the quality of RB is as good as any. Maybe the mounting hardware isnt as good but the flap itself is good.
If you like that hard plastic over flexible urethane rubber. To each their own. RBs are sure a good bang for the buck flaps. If they work they work. The RAs will most likely be double the price.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
If you like that hard plastic over flexible urethane rubber. To each their own. RBs are sure a good bang for the buck flaps. If they work they work. The RAs will most likely be double the price.
yea, a buddie of mine just got some RA and was a little surprised that they were as flexible as they are.

but hey i love cool cars and flaps are a matter of preference, i dont hate for the sake of hating, it takes too much energy lol

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Releasing these going in to Spring / Summer is kinda dumb.

I NEEDED mud flaps in October. Needed. I phoned RA, I emailed RA. 'Uh... ya, they're in development but we don't know when they'll be released.'

I purchased the RB ones and am happy with the results - tighten up the hardware and my 'gaps' are minimal. At this point I'm not going to buy another set - RA has lost my order.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
No clue for exact pricing but im sure they will cost well over $100