Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

SPhilli911

Rally Armor teased us with those pictures. The closer to Spring and good weather it gets the more pointless it becomes to buy these.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
No curling going on here. My stickers came off this winter with the -40 deg temps but RB sent some new ones without issue.

Yes stock suspension. I know have some taller and wider tires this pic is a few weeks old going to have to adjust the rear flaps [emoji5]

PhoenixM3

Releasing these going in to Spring / Summer is kinda dumb.

I NEEDED mud flaps in October. Needed. I phoned RA, I emailed RA. 'Uh... ya, they're in development but we don't know when they'll be released.'

I purchased the RB ones and am happy with the results - tighten up the hardware and my 'gaps' are minimal. At this point I'm not going to buy another set - RA has lost my order.
Were they waiting for dyno results for Pete's sake!? How much R&D goes into a piece of rubber/plastic, whatever - this is not a luner landing....

What was your setup before and what is it now, that you have to adjust them?
Only thing that changed was the tires. Went from the stock tires (which were bald) to tires that are 215/45 instead of 205/40 (haven't had any rubbing)