Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Only thing that changed was the tires. Went from the stock tires (which were bald) to tires that are 215/45 instead of 205/40 (haven't had any rubbing)
And that makes you have to change the rear?

I'm only asking I'm running 195/55 on 15s and wondering if they'll fit without any modifications.

And that makes you have to change the rear?

I'm only asking I'm running 195/55 on 15s and wondering if they'll fit without any modifications.
Not modifying anything. The RA mud flaps are fully adjustable. I just need to move then outward slightly to account for the wider tires.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
woohoo. Sooo I guess black for motlen orange with red text to match the calipers... Or silver logo to match the wheel. Anyone got a coin to flip?

Hey, I have a regular 2011 fiesta build going on. I know these say 2013+ Fiesta ST models only. But I'm pretty sure we still share the same wheel well setup correct? I also have a 3D Carbon body kit if that matters at all. Would order mine tonight if I could know if they would fit or not.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Gold wheels coming in. I stuck between black/red or black/grey. I don't like the red because it sticks out, but there's also red in the ST badge. But I'm unsure about the grey because although I like that it's muted, it's too close to the wheels and would clash. I wish there was simply black.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Agree with all that. Red is too flashy for me. Probably just go with the dark gray. Won't be able to see unless you're up close.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I was looking at those instructions and maybe I'm just terrible at these things but these look hard as shit to install. Unless the instructions are just intimidating.