Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

It is slightly intimidating because of the amount of hardware but they aren't bad. Granted they did all the work on mine lol but I installed the rokblokz I had on previous. Its basically the same thing, just need to put on the additional pieces.

SPhilli911

Got mine on! So they were a bitch to put on. Not difficult, just tedious and somewhat annoying. I would say the fronts were easier than the rears. In the rear you have to drill out a rivet and it's tough to get to with the brakes in the way. I also forgot to put the liner back in the correct place in the rear drivers side. Otherwise, not so bad and they look great!

Oh that's not bad at all, I think I can live with the dark grey. Looking good [MENTION=2002]SPhilli911[/MENTION] really sharp!

SPhilli911

Had these on now for a few days and I love them, it looks great with them on. But the rear top most screws came loose on both sides already. Not sure if I put them on wrong, or simply didn't tighten enough, but tonight I'm going to redo the rears. Also, I'm not big on the rears using a small foam piece stuck to the bumper to close the gap between the flap and the bumper. They shift around a lot and I won't be surprised if they fall off over time.

I did not find the install too difficult, took well under 2 hours. Some of the mounting points seem a little soft and they will need to be checked for tightness from time to time.

I think then ended up looking great on my car. Got the silver logo.

Resurrecting this thread once more for some help. The innermost screw and washer came loose at some point while I was driving and was lost. Does anyone have any idea what size that 1SS screw is and the washer so I can just pick it up. I'm not sure if the insert is gone too, I need to take a closer look, but it will be easier once the wheel is off. If it is missing I am thinking I can just use like a drywall anchor or something similar to keep it in place. That cheap plastic insert always seemed super flimsy and I am not surprised it came loose. But the passenger side one seemed ok when I checked it after I saw this problem with the driver side.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!

Got mine on today. Echoing what others have said. Install was tedious but not hard. Took a few hours - was being careful and took my time. Once you got one side on, other side was fairly simple. Most nerve wrecking part was making sure to get the holes lined up right for drilling. Overall, love the look! Went with red logos on my Ingot Silver.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Got mine on today. Echoing what others have said. Install was tedious but not hard. Took a few hours - was being careful and took my time. Once you got one side on, other side was fairly simple. Most nerve wrecking part was making sure to get the holes lined up right for drilling. Overall, love the look! Went with red logos on my Ingot Silver.

I want to do these but I just can't drill into my car. Makes me gringe every time just thinking about it.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club