Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor mud flaps

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
will be interesting the see some more pictures and what options are for colour. I'm not a fan of rally style flaps but it seems that this vehicle is destined for them...

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
This car wasnt designed to have flaps mounted, RA did a good job building brakets for the flaps.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
My issues with the current rally style flaps are the gaps they have between flap and body hopefully this is not as bad on the RA. [MENTION=96]stuntdoogie[/MENTION] Can you share if any drilling or cutting or... is required on the FiST? Just more curious than anything and can appreciate if you can't say anything until it is released.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Rally Armor used my car for their final installment. Im happy I waited. Shouldn't be long now for product release.
https://instagram.com/p/0O9EtwRB-a/
Gives a good idea of how they will look on my black ST.

Are you lower Stuntdoogie? I can't remember. And what's your wheel/tire set up in that picture?

My issues with the current rally style flaps are the gaps they have between flap and body hopefully this is not as bad on the RA. [MENTION=96]stuntdoogie[/MENTION] Can you share if any drilling or cutting or... is required on the FiST? Just more curious than anything and can appreciate if you can't say anything until it is released.
A little black silicone caulk might fill the bill ... And the gap.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Red looks good on your car cause its not mine lol its too much red for me so thanks for leaving the black fir me :)