Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Innovations Ford Fiesta ST Light Plate

Is it not attached to the front crash bar? Only attached to the grille? Seems like it would be bouncy. Also where are people mounting the switch?

I have 2 hella 500s I wouldn't mind mounting.

The website seems to emphasize that some modifications might be necessary to make it fit properly.......they recommend a shop that has experience installing body kits, etc. Has anyone installed this light bar? I would like to add a couple of Hella driving lights, and this looked like a possible solution. Any comments?
Thanks

Just got my lights installed,

Didn't take any pictures of the lit area as i was being eating alive out there then...
Also mounted the switch in front of the steering wheel under the blinker stick, more pictures later =]

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the pics. I was thinking of a light bar or a set of hid driving lights.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I picked up the light bar and the splitter.

I don't know how functional they actually are in this application, but it's cool that they added those little 'winglets' on the ends of the splitter, since it seems that all of the real, functional ones on the exotics, and the production based WEC cars have those as well.

Not really good pictures but here is the difference

As I said the camera just cant pick up the lights that are further out. So another words this post really doesn't help answer any of your question on how bright and far they get xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Spaceman_Spiff

So that's with the light bar and then just headlights? Low beams, I assume? I'm interested to see how you mounted the switch...

Sent from my Spaceship

So that's with the light bar and then just headlights? Low beams, I assume? I'm interested to see how you mounted the switch...

Sent from my Spaceship
that's where I mounted the switch
What are your coolant temps after this modification? Have you seen any dramatic change before and after?
Hardly anything difference. But I do have an air box mod where I'm collecting more air from the bottom of the car.

that's where I mounted the switch...
I like it! was that it difficult to get into the steering column?

Also, I haven't seen any pics of the final product... From your install pics, it looks like it ends up mounted pretty high up in the grille.

EDIT: i went back and looked again - it's not that high. I must have caught The Dumb.

I like it! was that it difficult to get into the steering column?

Also, I haven't seen any pics of the final product... From your install pics, it looks like it ends up mounted pretty high up in the grille.

EDIT: i went back and looked again - it's not that high. I must have caught The Dumb.
i actually havne't posted any pictures of it yet, but here is it is

its a little higher then i wanted, but any lower, the plates would block too much lights facing down (which is the main point anyways)

Wasn't hard at all, just 5 screws to pull the lower cover of the steering column then grab a dermal and go at it

I purchased a rough country black series 20" light bar. I was hoping to mount the bar directly in front of the crash bar not to impede any airflow to the radiator. Is that not possible? I haven't removed the bumper yet, just eyeballing it. I can't wait to see the difference 9600 lumens!

I purchased a rough country black series 20" light bar. I was hoping to mount the bar directly in front of the crash bar not to impede any airflow to the radiator. Is that not possible? I haven't removed the bumper yet, just eyeballing it. I can't wait to see the difference 9600 lumens!
I highly doubt it, the crash bar is right behind the grill. I don't think you'll have enough room to Mount it.
You can give it a try, but you'd have to mod the grill but cutting open those holes that's covered ans remove the plate from the stock location (if you have front plates where you are)

Reviving a dead thread. Those with the rally innovations bar, do the lights vibrate when the car is running?