Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner Performance Blue

TL/DR:
New Owner, NW 'burbs of Chicago. 2015 Pblue, no options. do my own work. no mods for now.

Long winded:
Just picked up a brand spanky new 2015 FiST yesterday.

Performance blue (wanted orange, hard to find w/out options)
No other options.

No big plans for a while at least. I already have my project car for that. You can also find me posting under the same username on VWVortex, and NissanVersaforums.org, among a few other places periodically.

traded in a trusty 2008 Nissan Versa I owned from new. reliable, comfortable, and roomy, but soooo gutless and boring.

My garage also includes a Nissan Quest van (wife and twins, road trips), my never-ending project:
A Mk1 1984 VW Rabbit GTI convertible with:
Audi 1.8T engine swap
full standalone management
full coilover conversion
02A 5sp w/LSD install
custom 2.5" T-back exhaust,

Oh, I also tinker around with my little garden tractor. A 1985 briggs opposed twin 18hp toy i use for pulling things around the yard and other stupid shenanigans. Right now it's getting retuned to push about 20-30mph, and includes a custom fab'd brush guard and 1-ton winch.

I do almost all of my own car work and fabrication, and would call it ugly, but functional. I'll mostly be lurking about technical sections, diagnostics and performance building. Aesthetics and interior really aren't my thing.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
Yeah a little over the top, nobody has a Quest. We love ours! Anyways welcome aboard. I think this makes about 5 of us from around Chicago on here.
Everybody hates the Quest on paper, cuz it's no Odyssey, you know?. Should I also say that ours is an SL as well? We have been very happy.

kinda glad to see someone else with 2 kids went for a Fiesta, I got some sideways looks when i mentioned 2 carseats at the dealer, and had a bemused audience of 3 watching me as I transferred the carseats.

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
I said aesthetics really weren't my thing, but I'm seeing some pics of Blue cars with black wheels, and they look really dam good against the deep blue and black accents of the car.

OP
R
Thread Starter #18
Hello, and thanks for the welcome to all I haven't responded to!

For the record we loaded both boys and the wife into the car for a grocery trip last night, and no issues. And best of all, wife enjoyed the ride.