Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Koni STR.T Dirty Review

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
So I got these Koni StR.T with eibach springs installed yesterday and let me tell you...WOW! They feel amazing. Perfect perfect for street. This is how The FiSt should have came out of the factory. Not too hard not to soft. Minimal body roll on hard cornering and feel plush going over bumps which is everywhere in NYC. My car still feels playful. I just have one little problem and thats with the eibach springs. The infamous front being higher than the rear reverse rake BS. With a tire diameter of 24.1" 205/50/16 I have a 2 finger gap in front and 1 finger gap in rear. Im hoping the front will settle more because it really erks me to see that lol. Other than that the ride is Great!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
So I got these Koni StR.T with eibach springs installed yesterday and let me tell you...WOW! They feel amazing. Perfect perfect for street. This is how The FiSt should have came out of the factory. Not too hard not to soft. Minimal body roll on hard cornering and feel plush going over bumps which is everywhere in NYC. My car still feels playful. I just have one little problem and thats with the eibach springs. The infamous front being higher than the rear reverse rake BS. With a tire diameter of 24.1" 205/50/16 I have a 2 finger gap in front and 1 finger gap in rear. Im hoping the front will settle more because it really erks me to see that lol. Other than that the ride is Great!
Should have gone with H&R's lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im hearing clunking noises from the front end goin over hard bumps now :(
Any idea what it can be? I transfered all parts needed from oe suspension. Didnt use the nut or washer supplied by koni because washer didnt fit. All bolts are tight.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Any idea what it can be? I transfered all parts needed from oe suspension. Didnt use the nut or washer supplied by koni because washer didnt fit. All bolts are tight.
Loose strut nut or tophat nut?

What springs are you on?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Also the front feels floaty compared to the rear like Hijinx was feeling about his and the abs line grey clip doesn't fit in the hole on the strut. GreGGo did you buy yours from 2jr?

Also the front feels floaty compared to the rear like Hijinx was feeling about his and the abs line grey clip doesn't fit in the hole on the strut. GreGGo did you buy yours from 2jr?
I did. And everything feels pretty solid on mine. No floating, no clunking (after swapping springs), and i had to ziptie my ABS line as it wouldn't slide in.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #58
Stunt, clear some of your PMs.

JBO

Stunt, any update on your experience and satisfaction levels re STR.T and eibach combo?