Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E's xCel Ram AirBox 3" Intake System

fST

I think I may know what Mitch is referring to. He mentioned to me what they were working on when I was getting their intake and intercooler installed. I don't want to say what he told me but it's big.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I think I may know what Mitch is referring to. He mentioned to me what they were working on when I was getting their intake and intercooler installed. I don't want to say what he told me but it's big.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Port injection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a 2016 FiST

Waiting a few days to make sure there is not CEL and hopefully we will release by black friday.

Thank you!

Nope. Thats our standard synoil air filter that comes with all of our intakes
Mitch,

That is awesome. Is there any cutting or splicing to install like some of the other adapters for 2016's? Or is it just move everything over to the intake pipe and hardware, plug and play?

Thanks!

Mitch,

That is awesome. Is there any cutting or splicing to install like some of the other adapters for 2016's? Or is it just move everything over to the intake pipe and hardware, plug and play?

Thanks!
You do have to cut one line to remove. Everything is plug and play after. We tried to avoid this but there didn't seem to be many options.

I wonder how much a replacement line would cost to buy, so I can cut one and still have one for oem reversion.