Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E's xCel Ram AirBox 3" Intake System

LILIKE16ST

cp-e uses an adapter that resembles my adapter so to answer your question you can get the cp-e adapter or my adapter which will basically work the same since the design is the same
take a look at the picture of the 2016-2017 cp-e intake, you'll see the evap kit pictured. It has 2 components like my kit. Same deal.

soooooo

if you order the cp-e 2016-2017 intake it comes with the cp-e evap adapter

or you can buy the 2014-2015 cp-e intake or any intake and buy the whoosh adapter for your 2016 and newer Fiesta ST.....that's how it works basically

hope this helps
That's awesome because I heard your adapter seems to work best. You can get the cpe and whoosh separate for 5 bucks cheaper than getting the cpe with their adaptor included. At least that was the case last time I checked the site a couple weeks ago.

LILIKE16ST

I find it funny when people complain about 379 for an intake that is as good as this one and the quality is this high....yet so many go out and spend 500-700+ on a catback that is literally going to do nothing for performance...but changes sound...this intake will add more performance than a catback will any day...be it stock car with a tune or full bolt on or turbo swapped...it also adds a great sound, good throttle response and a nice look to the engine bay. I can't understand why it's so much for people to beleive this is worth the price to pay. That really isn't that much for an intake of this quality...when you look at many other platforms cost of modding is much higher. Alot of cars cheap intakes cost close to this. The Cobb is 325...so it's like 50 bucks difference....even the open element intakes with no box are well over 200 bucks now. I think this is a great intake and the best one easily if you don't want to go with the 2jr. I'm going to combine this with the big mouth....always have wanted to do it and recently said screw it I'm doing if and I'm doing it now...recently got tuned on e30 by stratified and I'm loving that...just trying to add a little more...I want the response the sound the looks and the little bit of performance there is to gain. I beleive intake temps will definagely stay lower on average with this setup and fall quicker even when it does rise (I already have the free intake hole-in-the-shroud mod and it helps but I think this will be a step ahead of that in quick cooling and keeping lower temps).

I just had to say something having read through these posts again and all the people griping over a 400 dollar intake...it's easily worth that and if you don't wanna pay 400 for an intake that's your right but that doesn't mean it isn't worth the asking price. I think the price of catbacks is far more ludicrous than this will ever be all things considered but you see people snatching them up all the time without a thought. Just my .02