Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - April 2015

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
**You can nominate other member rides for the FOTM Contest.**

Prizes:
1) $50 Gift Card from ModBargains.com.
2) Fiesta of The Month Decal.
3) Your Fiesta featured on our Home page.
4) Your Fiesta featured on our Facebook page.
5) Honorary User Title.

Bonus Prizes:
2014-15 Fiesta ST Sound Symposer Delete Kit by www.deadhookmotorsports.com
\

How To Participate:
1) Please enter your own Fiesta or Fiesta ST.
2) Photo entries are to be submitted before the 15th of each month.
3) Voting begins from the 16th to the end of the month.
4) Contest winners are required to wait 12 months before they are eligible to participate in another contest.
5) All Fiesta and Fiesta ST owners are eligible.
6) Contestants with the most votes wins. (Tie breakers will be determined by the staff)

Earn Extra Bonus Votes (5 Votes)
Earn extra points for posting pictures of your car at any track event.[raceflag]

Photo Submission Guidelines:
1) Please only submit your own photos or photos of your nominations.
2) Please try to include wide angle photos of your Fiesta.
3) Please do not alter the vehicle's appearance with photo editing software. Filters, contrasts, brightness and shadow enhancements are allowed.
4) You can nominate other member vehicles.
5) Additional Rules.

Butterybunz

Currently:
Cobb AP
Stage 2 OTS
Injen Exhaust
Green Drop-In Filter
Cobb RMM
Cobb FMIC
ATP Charge Pipe
Boomba BOV Spacer
16x7 Rota Slipstreams
225/45/16 BFGoodrich KDWs
Offset front 35 / rear 37

Coming Soon:
Installing ATP Catless Downpipe
E30 Protune from Randy

meFiSTo

I'm more comfortable nominating someone else's car to something like this, so (since now we can nominate other member cars) I'm going to nominate RAAMaudio's silver monster for Fiesta ST of the Month. As far I can tell, he's never won this honor previously (which astounds me). I know he's not done with it, but what car is ever done? I love that thing. So much work into it. Time to recognize the car for what it is: A true FWD marvel.

Some pictures:

Now, if Rick has other photos, I'll leave it to him to upload and post them. I found these in his build thread.

I do not, personally, aspire to this level of dedication, but I admire it. I just imagine the hours poured into this thing (and get a headache). It is a work of art.

Hat's off from one old guy to another.

This picture was taken at the All American GoodGuys AutoCross Event in Pleasanton CA.

Current Mod list:
COBB Accessport
ATP down-pipe
2J Cat-back exhaust
Injen Intake
Freektune 91 octane
JBR shift knob
Triple R splitter (paint matched Tuxedo Black)
Motegi MR125 Wheels
BC extreme drop Coilovers
Hella Supertone Horns
Gutted Grill
Sickspeed Bumper Washers (not for looks, they are holding my fender/bumper together)

Future Mods:
Fiests RS spoiler will have installed here soon.
Boomba Intake Manifold spacers and Throttle Body spacers
Boomba Rear Motor Mount
Boomba Short Shift Throw
Deadhook Motorsports Intake Manifold and Turbo Manifold
Big turbo (this will be last)

Pete

Mod list:
Eibach F/R Sway Bars
Pierce 6 point chassis brace, Strut tower brace
Modified Injen intake (routed under headlight)
Rota slipstream wheels 16x7
Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec 225/45/16
3D Carbon Wing
Boomba Wing risers (modified to fit wing)
Boomba ultimate shift kit
Boomba RMM
RB Mudflaps
Modified bumper beam for grill opening
STOA Badges :)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Great submissions everyone. Keep them coming.

Also we may have to start voting on the 17th for this month since I will be away for a business conference on the 15th and 16th.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Street/track built for hauling all over NA to see the sites, drive the tracks, got to meets, share the fun:)

MMP Oct 2014, trailer ramp, tie downs and other mods to carry weight of the car.

A bit of maintenance between runs, that trailer will be our home soon.

Just before I passed that Mustang, I was pulling on him hard out of the turn onto the 7/8 mile front straight, it said GT on the back, maybe he was a slow driver!

The only two cars that passed me after 25 minutes on track, they have half a lap lead, 3.2 mile outer loop and very fast layout, the Vette was a race car as well, just plain on the outside, the Audio was a $$$$$$$$$$ race car.

Coming in after those two cars, only one other car passed me like they did, the NASA ST1 National Championship winner when he was out with the R8.

First track outing, 8 months of work, just broken in, not fully tuned on the Cyborg turbo, only problem was I lost 2PSI in one tire, that was it, cannot ask for a more perfect shake down of a highly modded car.

Next time out, BIG turbo power and more go fast and cooling tweaks and later more rubber on the ground:)

I even passed that Boxter race car, every session if I started behind him, and all the BRZ's, several other race cars, 5 seconds a lap fast than the national champ Spec Miata record.

I just had to park next to this fire breathing incredibly restored real CanAm monster, if not familiar look them up, insanely fast and dangerous cars.

DIY radiator, shroud, and real CAI intake installed.

Sitting on the lift, waiting for the DHM/RAAMaudio EFR6258 turbo kit and DHM bumper beam and IC to arrive.

* Means completed

-Means in progress, waiting on parts, etc.....

Power mods:
-DHM EFR6258 turbo kit Turbo Smart WG and Recirc upgrades(first US EFR kit, RAAMaudio/DHM project)
*3" DIY SS exhaust, Vibrant 5" resonator, Borla race muffler, 3" single oval exhaust tip(less
restrictive than twin)
-DHM tubular bumper and BIG IC coming soon(first one on order)
*Cobb AP with Race Tuner
*CAI, DIY with NACA duct grill inlet, lined brake duct hose to mini keg filter housing, 3" to turbo
*Ported and heat wrapped IC piping and CAI piping
-Design straight flow IC to TB pipe in progress soon
-Mishimoto top line Oil Catch Can to replace Elite Engineering can.

Cooling:
-Mishimoto MMRAD-T200-94 Celica GT radiator, DIY custom install
*Setrab oil cooler, Mocal Tstat plate, heat wrapped lines, installed
*Grill opened up for full air flow
*Radiator support sections opened up for more flow
*ABS sheet molded to seal IC, main grill, radiator, maximum flow through the coolers
*Water wetter with 25% or less antifreeze so more distilled water(winter mix in place now)
*Undertray duct to draw air out of the engine compartment

Drivetrain:
*DIY drivers side engine mount
*Cobb RMM
*Quaife LSD
*Motul 300 gear lube
*DIY shifter cable mount bushings, cut and realigned mount
*DIY short shifter
*DIY shifter mount in console raised and stiffened, phase II, raising whole mount approx 2.75"

Brakes:
*Front 11.75" DIY, 6 piston Wilwood BBK for15" track wheels, GT rotors, SS lines
*Rear, 11" DIY/Fastbrakes2 4 piston Wilwood BBK-GT rotors, SS lines, billet mounts just completed
*Wilwood BP-10 street pads
*Carbotech XP12 Front, XP8 rear track pads
*Castrol SRF brake fluid, the best!
-DIY Brake ducts fed from center of splitter
-DIY backing plates

Suspension/steering:
*4x100 bolt pattern re-bore for more wheel options
*DIY modified E36 rear 5-way adjustable rear sway bar(will test and use as needed, or not)
*J2r race spec BC coilovers(best available at this time) redrilled strut towers for camber alignment
*PowerFlex urethane bushings in full suspension and front sway bar.
*DIY rear axle mod, -1.5 camber, 0 toe, by cutting and re-welding knuckle mounts
*Front camber set to -2.5 by modifying strut towers
*Steeda adjustable front sway bar links
*ARP wheel studs
*Roll center and bump steer correction checked, not needed so far
*DIY modified Ground Control adjustable rear sway bar for testing, not installed yet
-Corner weigh and balance.

Wheels and tires:
*15x9 Konig Dial In, Helix on order, 12 lbs each! track wheels
*Toyo RA1 DOT race tires, 225/45/15 on all four corners
*Fender rolling to fit wide wheels and tires
*17x7 Konig Feather wheels for street
*Michelin Pilot A/S 3 W rated 205/45/17 for street and rainy track days.
*Gorilla short, open end security lug nuts, very low weight

Interior: 120 lbs removed so far
*SS dead pedal
*Rear seat delete
*Spare tire and jack delete
*Halatron fire at base of drivers seat, completely out of the way yet close to grab it if ever needed
-Alumalite rear floor and trim

Audiophile sound system, I am in the business (mostly retired now) so have to have it:
-Complete sound deadening with low added weight (hatch door and sides are done, much better!)
-Stock NAV HU with output to PPI 88R processor
-Arc Audio XDI V2 amp, 150x4 RMS, 500x1 RMS, high end just released under 5lb 11oz powerhouse
-Dayton Esoteric low weigh, high quality build and spec midbass drivers!
-Vifa "3/4" "Nipple" superb tiny tweeters for A pillar(will fit in stock door locations as well)
-Stereo Integrity sub to be ordered soon, DIY fiberglass/baltic birch enclosure, very low weight
-Quick Release Sub, amp, processor for racing, in tire well(under 30lbs total weight)

Body:
*Tripple R splitter
*Alumalite undertray integrated into TR splitter, heat extraction duct to help cool engine bay
*Rolled and pulled fenders
-DIY Morimoto Mini DS2, 3" Bi-Xenon HID DIY headlights in progress
-DIY Morimoto LED DRL conversion in high beam location, on hand
*Morimoto LED stop, tail, turn, parking bulbs
-LED, 800 Lumin back up lights
-LED interior light conversion started
-Tow straps front and rear(front installed so far)
-Rear grill backing removed to let trapped air out, paint grill gloss black to match front grill
-Possibly real rear diffuser

Misc:
*rear mount 8lb battery(upgrading soon to custom Li for the audio system)
*Window tint, 20%
-Custom silver/gray RAAMmat logo gels to replace Ford Emblems
*All other badges removed

Pictures from fall when a friend and myself both got our new cars although I dislike his choice with the Dart instead of an ST... Weird how Molten Orange dislikes photos and always seems to be red or people call it red. The darker photo came out of the camera like that.

Pete

I know my car is in this months nominations but I do have to vote for Rick (raamaudio) as his set up is just inspiration to my own.

I'll give it a shot since I just got the photos back from my buddy! I haven't had my Fiesta but about 5 months, so my mod list isn't crazy long, but I'm still loving every minute of this little mosquito on steroids!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
A few more pics of the build:

DIY 11.75" BBK, GT race spec rotors, fit under 15x9, 12.8lb race wheels, barely!

DIY 11" BBK, GT race spec rotors, calipers have ears I will make adapters for to have the parking brake work, this was a much tougher job than the front as had to modify the rear hubs and make mounts from scratch out of steel then have some machined out of 6061 aluminum.

The most difficult mod on this car, cutting the rear axle flanges loose and changing the rear camber and toe to what I preferred them to be and also allow the 15x9 wheels to fit in the rear. The string was used along the pinch welds for a reference to get the alignment perfected measured off the leading and trailing edges of the new rotors.

Ford Community Posts