Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 Releases Front Lip, Sills, Flares, & Wing Extension

Regardless of the kits actual functionality, I think it looks great. The fender flares are a great option for anyone looking to run larger wheels. I dislike the wing extension, but the front bumper lip looks great too. I'd probably buy the front lip and have it painted if I bought anything.

I have the wing extension on order. Got it in CF. I think this is the first run in CF so its taking some time for them to make it. I know it may not be a performance upgrade...but not every FiST owner is building a track car.

Well that was interesting, searched for this thread as I was curious about the installation of the spoiler extension. Although I never saw any first hand accounts of the install method of this thing I'm certainly full up on every manner of opinion imaginable on this item. My god the ridicule I'd no doubt receive if I put this thing on my car, people pointing and laughing as I doddled along in the slow lane due to the extra drag created by my counter productive aero product that I installed. I still think it might look ok purely from a "style" perspective of course. There's no need to let me know this post adds no real value to this thread but I felt the need to go there. Hell I still don't know if I'll buy one...