Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Badge Overlays

I'm looking for some suggested sites where I can make and order some gel overlays for the "Ford" logos front and back.

Something where I can choose what colour I want or somewhere that has lots of colour options available is exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance...

rexdriver85

I'm waiting for someone to eventually make teeth for our huge grilles, like they have in the Miata community. Hahahaha. [emoji13] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428964625.680271.jpg

Chris G

That is a relief - I was hoping to get some ST wheel cap stickers for my wheels when they arrive. :)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Cheers guys. Do they do any other colours on http://www.heko.co.uk/index.html???

I know the badge creator has been down for ages now, hence why I was asking if anyone knew of any other sites. Guess I'll have to wait!

Thanks for the info
With their badge creator feature your can create any color combination or size you can think of...

I've been in communication with Heko, and they told me that they are upgrading their badge creator, they did ask me to send them what I wanted, but haven't heard back from them since, been a week or 2 almost.

Is that the only site that does these badges?

I bought some Front/rear and steering wheel, black/red Ford emblem overlays last year and just got around to trying to put them on, but can no longer find the directions. Anyone have directions for applying them out there? Don't want to ruin them by winging it.

CourierX

Badge overlay

I bought some Front/rear and steering wheel, black/red Ford emblem overlays last year and just got around to trying to put them on, but can no longer find the directions. Anyone have directions for applying them out there? Don't want to ruin them by winging it.
Just clean all the places you are going to put the overlays on with rubbing alcohol and a microfiber rag then let dry before placement of the overlays.hope that helps they may not stay on though do to them being older