Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official FiST Drag Race Times and Discussion Thread - Post Here--

LILIKE16ST

You got yours down close to what mine is. I'm estimating mine around 2600 assuming the 2720 weight of a base car is correct. I think that's with a full tank too because accell junky on here weighed his fully loaded GIST at 2760 with a full tank and I imagine the heated recaros and moonroof would probably add 30-40 lbs total so 2720 seems pretty close for base weight with a full tank. I've took just over 100 lbs out of mine total. It's not too hard to take 200 lbs off this car total and you can take 300-400 pretty easily if you wanna get more extreme with it. I'm doing daily friendly weight reduction. I wanted the dhm front and rear crash beams but I'm not sure I will be able to source those now unless used. I got a few more tricks up my sleeve to get another 50-60 off without removing any of the seats or the stereo or the ac. Every 100 lbs is supposed to be around a tenth usually from what I've seen. And when you get light wheels it helps you more than 30-40 lbs of dead weight would because it's rolling weight.

*edit*

Going to try to remove 60-70 lbs from myself to that should help lol

My 2016 ST

Reaction-.6516

60ft- 2.4651

1/8th- 9.6790
1/8th MPH- 77.48

1/4th- 14.8128
1/4th MPH- 96.22

Pretty happy with my car. First time I've ever drag raced and this was my best time. Car has stock tune, Cobb RMM, green filter, and Fswerks exhaust. I also took the spare tire out. Running on 205/45/17 Continental Sport Contact All/Seasons. I didn't do a burnout. Launched at 2k, shifted at about 6-6100 rpms.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Same setup as before, added a Stratified e30 tune. Track prep kinda sucked today so the 60ft's were all over the place, ranging from 2.0-2.3. I had about 8 more passes, all in the 97-98mph range but slower ET's. Most were in the 14.2-14.1 range.

Currently
205/40/17 Nitto Neogens @ 20psi
CP-e rear mount
E30 stratified tune
Full weight, full tank of gas

Milan dragway, 700ish ft above sea level. 75-85 degrees during most of the day.

Last edited:

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club

Same setup as before, added a Stratified e30 tune. Track prep kinda sucked today so the 60ft's were all over the place, ranging from 2.0-2.3. I had about 8 more passes, all in the 97-98mph range but slower ET's. Most were in the 14.2-14.1 range.

Currently
205/40/17 Nitto Neogens @ 20psi
CP-e rear mount
E30 stratified tune
Full weight, full tank of gas

Milan dragway, 700ish ft above sea level.
Very cool. You could easily be in the 13s

Seems the launch control works best around 2600 and a VERY light/quick feather, almost a near drop and go.

LILIKE16ST

Couple pictures and a video of one of the 14.2 passes. https://youtu.be/hiCTGwxKbeg

I love that color....sometimes I regret not getting it over shadow black but the only other two FIST I've seen in the surrounding areas where I live and roam are both molten orange so the side of me that likes to be different likes the fact that there are no more shadow blacks that I've seen but still molten orange is sexy. Race red is also one I love I'd like to have gotten that but I believe they did away with it for the 2016s....nice times btw I wanna go with an e30 tune from Stratified also..

How do I load pics on here? I want to load my 12.98 @113.3 pass. It is my new personal best with the x47 and STREET tires
If you use Tapatalk on your phone its really easy. Otherwise i think you need a third party sharing site like Imgur or photobucket, although photobucket charges money for sharing now. That's a great time/trap! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Help! LOOK at that trap speed
This is refreshing. That is a very solid et and even better trap that's about the highest trap I ever remember seeing with any hybrid turbo FiST. That is very impressive and it shows what these things are really capable of. If I could just get close to 110 in the quarter I'd be more than happy. I'll probably just run an x47 on e30 when the time comes to upgrade. I believe a 110 trap is possible or at least fairly close to it. Congrats on the run that's awesome in particular on street tires. Very nice...

Just got back from Gainesville Raceway, nothing to brag about, but it was a blast. Been about two years since Ive been to the track, man did I miss it!!

Mods are mountune panel filter, muffler delete and 16x7 rotas with conti extreme contact sports. Spare tire and jack removed, everything else in the car.

60 ft sucked, need to get back soon and figure it out.

First pass was the highest trap of 96mph, thought that was pretty good for a stock tune FiST. Or is that the norm? Anyways, here are some slips.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Just got back from Gainesville Raceway, nothing to brag about, but it was a blast. Been about two years since Ive been to the track, man did I miss it!!

Mods are mountune panel filter, muffler delete and 16x7 rotas with conti extreme contact sports. Spare tire and jack removed, everything else in the car.

60 ft sucked, need to get back soon and figure it out.

First pass was the highest trap of 96mph, thought that was pretty good for a stock tune FiST. Or is that the norm? Anyways, here are some slips.

Damn that's pretty impressive for stock tune. You do have a nice light weight wheel and tire setup...my calculations have it at around 32.5ish per corner and those are some awesome tires (my next tires). The da must have been pretty good at the time of the runs or you have the baddest stock tune fiesta ever lol. Could be both. Very solid times. Almost identical to the one run I made but I am running a livernois email tune. My one and only run eas 14.73 at 94.67 with passenger. You're best run looks almost identical to my run but that one was 15.2 at 96....it's kind of odd because at the 8th you'd only ran 74 va 76-77 on the other runs yet you ran easily the fastest mph of the night in the quarter at 96+. That seems kind of odd. Can anyone else chime in on this? That's over 22 mph difference between 8th and quarter and on my run there was only an 18 mph difference going from 76 to 94. My 8th was 9.5 at 76 or so. I plan to switch to accessport and get custom tuned on e30 and adding a cpe intake and big mouth. I hope to run in the very low 14s at high 90s minimum with a goal of hitting 13 anything at at least 100 mph. Nice runs man congrats...

Damn that's pretty impressive for stock tune. You do have a nice light weight wheel and tire setup...my calculations have it at around 32.5ish per corner and those are some awesome tires (my next tires). The da must have been pretty good at the time of the runs or you have the baddest stock tune fiesta ever lol. Could be both. Very solid times. Almost identical to the one run I made but I am running a livernois email tune. My one and only run eas 14.73 at 94.67 with passenger. You're best run looks almost identical to my run but that one was 15.2 at 96....it's kind of odd because at the 8th you'd only ran 74 va 76-77 on the other runs yet you ran easily the fastest mph of the night in the quarter at 96+. That seems kind of odd. Can anyone else chime in on this? That's over 22 mph difference between 8th and quarter and on my run there was only an 18 mph difference going from 76 to 94. My 8th was 9.5 at 76 or so. I plan to switch to accessport and get custom tuned on e30 and adding a cpe intake and big mouth. I hope to run in the very low 14s at high 90s minimum with a goal of hitting 13 anything at at least 100 mph. Nice runs man congrats...
96mph pass was done ffs every gear, every other pass i lifted between every shift. Idk anything about how the ecu works while ffs, but it felt like it took forever for the throttle to open after each shift. So, every pass after that I would lift between every shift.

Also, the weather was great, high 50's with low humidity. DA was around +400.

LILIKE16ST

96mph pass was done ffs every gear, every other pass i lifted between every shift. Idk anything about how the ecu works while ffs, but it felt like it took forever for the throttle to open after each shift. So, every pass after that I would lift between every shift.

Also, the weather was great, high 50's with low humidity. DA was around +400.

That is a pretty good da. At the time of my run it was about 2300 or so. That's still an impressive time for stock tune regaurdless. I beleive mine has a 14.3-14.4 in it pretty easily and I could probably get that mph up to 96-97 with a better run on a better day. I plan to go stratified e30 before the coming season and see if I can get down in the real low 14s/high 13 range.

Ran at LA Racewars before thanksgiving, maybe run the 1/4 sometime in January. Car on Right. ST200 Intake, Depo Intercooler, Tsudo Catback, Mountune E40 Tune. Stock Cat.

Last edited: