Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Smoking Tire: Fiesta ST Vs. Mustang Ecoboost

He's such a FiST fanboy...i love it!

I can imagine him driving a Lambo down the same road and saying, "dont get me wrong, the Lambo is the nicer car, more features, more power, more sex appeal...but...Fiesta is just BETTER!"

Thanks for posting. Made my day [lovest]

OP
doubletap
Thread Starter #5
He's such a FiST fanboy...i love it!

I can imagine him driving a Lambo down the same road and saying, "dont get me wrong, the Lambo is the nicer car, more features, more power, more sex appeal...but...Fiesta is just BETTER!"

Thanks for posting. Made my day [lovest]
You know who else is a FiST fan boy? Richard Hammond...

Edit: BBC Blocked my video. When they announced the Focus RS on TopGear, Hammond basically said the Fiesta ST is still better as it's a pure hot hatch (paraphrasing)

rexdriver85

Thanks for posting! I've been a big fan of Matt for a long while. I especially like his one takes. He gets to drive some amazing vehicles and is also a pretty decent driver. For him to talk so highly of the FiST after having driven the most ridiculous vehicles around... That says a lot. So glad I got this thing!!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Price point is a big point, and its not even close. Anyone seen the "real world price" of a new GT or Ecoboost stang?

Most you can spend on a fist is $26k. I had a friend spend $43k on a GT ( without the 500 on the end ).

Yeah great video and I agree the price for what we get compared to the mustang is almost a steal. And its funny to see someone as dedicated to the FiST as much as he is in the video, but even though he said he would pick the mustang for a long cruise I would still choose my FiST. But as owners were a little bias =) haha

Mustangs and camaro's used to be affordable everymans cars. They are not anymore. The average salaryman cannot go out and pickup a V8 car anymore. They have priced themself's out of that market so now if you want a V8 you have to be on 2 incomes with no kids or make more than 70k a year. it was fine when you could walk onto a lot and be looking at V8's in the high 20's but now they are low 40's. Thank goodness theyre are cars like the Fist offering us more price conscious buyers with just as much fun as anything out out there on the street.

The Fist has been out for two years and i hardly ever see one. This time next year you will see a lot of the new Mustangs on the road.

rexdriver85

The Fist has been out for two years and i hardly ever see one. This time next year you will see a lot of the new Mustangs on the road.
I'm okay with that. We can be a smaller community and closer knit that way. Sure the Mustangs will win in a straight line, but try and keep up where it counts... The curves. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

I am okay with the smaller community also. I don't want to see myself driving in the opposite direction every day.

rexdriver85

Mustangs are like Honda Civics. It's a "Me too" car.

I drive a Mustang, Hey me too!

No thanks. I'd rather be unique than with the masses, haha.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Bah the mustangs I see are usually the base model trying to show of like a GT. Beside you see a lot of mustangs at the gas bar. LoL and not in winter.

My FiST is every bit a exiting as my 270hp Miata was. An ecoboost mustang lacks the sharpness that a real sports car should. I'm sure that motor will be a monster but its still underpinned by a soft mustang chassis. If you option it out as good as a FiST its going to sticker over 30k. for a 4 cyl mustang. So everyone you meet can ask you "is that the V8?"

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
My 550 HP Mustang and 350 HP Mini were hard to drive.
The FiST is just a FUN car all around.

Dave