Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hijinx’ Build

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #21
She's more like a Street Fighter now... Can I get my title edited? Lol. Maybe [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] or [MENTION=648]iso100[/MENTION] can help me out?

I really need that race IC for the heat here in El Paso, we've had 100+ temps for a while now and it doesn't take long for heat soak to hit the factory IC...

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #25
I really need that race IC for the heat here in El Paso, we've had 100+ temps for a while now and it doesn't take long for heat soak to hit the factory IC...
So far it seems to de exactly as others have described, even without having opened my grille.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #26
I just realized that I've knocked out my goals... It feels surreal. I mean, there's little things to do. I've got Boomba transmission and shifter base bushings and a Mountune quick shift on the way. I'm still toying with the idea of Swift springs vs the Eibach coilovers...but I'm pretty much done... For a while anyway. Next year, I wouldn't be surprised to find myself dropping in an LSD and further down the road those PumaSpeed cams and building the engine. It's been a great year with my FiST. :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
She's more like a Street Fighter now... Can I get my title edited? Lol. Maybe [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] or [MENTION=648]iso100[/MENTION] can help me out?
That work ?? I like the Blue bit of Grill Jewelry

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #28
That work ?? I like the Blue bit of Grill Jewelry
It worked... Awwww yiiisssssss! Thanks :D I wanted purple jewelry, but Panda made me a deal couldn't refuse on their new BOV. Only downfall was that they only had them in blue.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #29
People, when you delete your symposer remove EVERYTHING. Take it from me, you don't want to be like Hijinx scratching his head to figure out why he can't shift into 2-4-6...

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
That's correct; stock internals.
Great to see guys like you and Rod really pushing the boundaries on these motors.

Would love to see some video when you are done tuning your new monster.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #34
Great to see guys like you and Rod really pushing the boundaries on these motors.

Would love to see some video when you are done tuning your new monster.
I plan on getting some video, but I'm pretty bad with video/pic lol. I don't plan on pushing 375whp like Rod, but sometime after my 93 tune is done, I'll go with meth and aim for 330whp. Arbitrary number, but it seems "very safe."

I'm hoping for 300whp with the race IC, cyborg turbo with external wastegate and E30 fuel/tune :)

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #37
I'm hoping for 300whp with the race IC, cyborg turbo with external wastegate and E30 fuel/tune :)
I hope you guys can get there! The Cyborg is definitely fun, but unfortunately it won't be able keep up with my distant future goals.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #38
Looks great so far. :) How is the Panda BOV?
Thanks! It's a private label Tial Q... I don't know for sure if that means knock-off, but I do know it reacts quickly and it does its job well so far.

MPA

nice looking ride - sounds like it's a lot of fun, and going to be really quick!