Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hijinx’ Build

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #41
Ok, ladies and germs, I know you all like data, so here's some. I wasn't aware you can trim the data like vDyno actually does so I'll do that in future.

GTX Base and Rev 1.jpg

This datazap is of the base tune run, where I started much lower in rpm.

GTX Base.png

This one here is started at 3.5krpm.

GTX Rev 1.png

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #46
Ooook... So... I was concerned about my spool time so I started chatting with [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]. He had me strap a rubber glove to my dump and lo and behold it blew right off. This meant that my wastegate wasn't closed. I sent him pics of my pre-install and he says, "the valve seat goes under." So... I start scratching my head and think to myself..."oh damn, let me check the packaging." Sure enough, there the valve seat was... -_- I was so embarrassed that I couldn't help but to laugh at myself. Moral of the story, people: Don't be Hijinx. Loaded my base tune up again, and here are the results:

http://datazap.me/u/hijinx/gtx2867r-base?log=0&data=4-5-7-14&trim=1&tmin=100.00&tmax=100.00

http://datazap.me/u/hijinx/gtx2867r-base-slot-2?log=0&data=4-5-7-14&trim=1&tmin=100.00&tmax=100.00

GTX Base.jpg

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Lol. I like how the fuel just checks out on you at 6500+ rpm, lol. I think this pretty much answers our questions about what the stock fuel system can do on normal gas, lol.

I almost wish they built that valve seat into the wastegates, lol.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #48

Shifter goodies to be installed:

Mountune Quick Shift
Boomba Shifter Base and Bracket bushings

My waking time is limited before I head off to Focus Fest so they'll have to wait.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #49
93 octane, revisions 1 and 2. [MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION] is a mad genius, in my opinion.

DHM.jpg

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #51
In case anyone misses it, the second revision is the same average power level while commanding for 2 LESS lbs of boost.

J2FoRS

Great numbers! Can't wait to get all my parts in order and get a pro tune. Thanks for posting the data!

PS everytime I see your name I cry a little inside that I didn't buy your Cobb FMIC. Lol

Great build!

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #54
Great numbers! Can't wait to get all my parts in order and get a pro tune. Thanks for posting the data!

PS everytime I see your name I cry a little inside that I didn't buy your Cobb FMIC. Lol

Great build!
Thanks! And sorry *hug*

View attachment 6468

these numbers look way better than your first set. I guess Panda couldn't whip up a tune that Russ/DHM could. Great job. Those wanting a tune should take note, LOL
Given enough time, they could put their Panda spin on it. But, those guys have got a lot on their plate and I wanted the car tuned before the cold weather set in. Who other than Russ could tune it the absolute best within any given time frame? No one.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I really want Russ to tune one of my cars, lol. I just can't afford him, lol. Its not that's he's expensive, its just I'm so mod-money-poor, :(
{gets back to editing his "go fund me" page for mods}

koozy

3000 Post Club
Given enough time, they could put their Panda spin on it. But, those guys have got a lot on their plate and I wanted the car tuned before the cold weather set in. Who other than Russ could tune it the absolute best within any given time frame? No one.
I agree, not sure why you didn't go with Russ to begin with since it's his kit and he has a vested interest to produce great results, and the results show.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #57
I agree, not sure why you didn't go with Russ to begin with since it's his kit and he has a vested interest to produce great results, and the results show.
DHM and Panda have a relationship. I got my kit through Panda, as I do with the majority of my parts since I'm local to them, so I have a relationship with them as well. They've tuned me since Stage 1, almost a year ago to the Cyborg I had. Tuning was included, and since I have that relationship and they wanted a crack at it, I figured why not let them have another 300whp Fiesta under the belt. The timing was just unfortunate.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I just realized Our 4 cars at foucs fest will be over 1500whp combined!!!!! You, [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=2468]MrsDHM[/MENTION] and myself!

Cant wait

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #59
I just realized Our 4 cars at foucs fest will be over 1500whp combined!!!!! You, [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=2468]MrsDHM[/MENTION] and myself!

Cant wait
It's going to be so, so awesome!! I gotta get the car cleaned up tomorrow! Hopefully, Panda gets my ceramic Hawk pads in before I have to leave, so my wheels stay sort of clean. Should be today.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
It's going to be so, so awesome!! I gotta get the car cleaned up tomorrow! Hopefully, Panda gets my ceramic Hawk pads in before I have to leave, so my wheels stay sort of clean. Should be today.
I'll be there first thing Saturday morning. I want to see some drag racing. lolz