Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hijinx’ Build

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #302
YouTube from the track last month. Yes, it's basically the same video. Just wanted to share the YT page as well. I should have a video from the 1/2 mile race up soon as well.

[video=youtube;X0ZZyO08t0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZZyO08t0A[/video]

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Do you plan on keeping the FiST for a while? Do you get the itch often and just change vehicles for the sake of changing vehicles?

I'm of the mind that if I buy a car, I'm keeping it. I love the FiST and can't wait to add a bit more power...

Keep pushing the limits!

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #306
Do you plan on keeping the FiST for a while? Do you get the itch often and just change vehicles for the sake of changing vehicles?

I'm of the mind that if I buy a car, I'm keeping it. I love the FiST and can't wait to add a bit more power...

Keep pushing the limits!
I joke about this, but I like to say I'm going to have it buried with me. I guess it's all relative when it comes down to the "itch." The FiST is my 6th car in the past 11 years. I slowed down when I got my Genesis Coupe, which I kept for 3 years. I was genuinely appeased with the car until transmission issues where running amok and as an early adopter the market was still pretty dead, so I jumped ship.

Enter the FiST.

It's been 2.5 years and I'm not showing any signs of discontent. Considering everything I've done so far, I'm not likely leaving the car behind for a while yet.

Some Guy On The Internet

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #308
It's going to be a cold, boring winter. But, I got me some plans to make sure that summer is hell. We shall see, indeed.

Mid-engine, I would mid-engine it. Or maybe just put another one back there and keep the one in front as well.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #314
Over the weekend, I decided to invest in my paint with a full correction and 2 layers of ceramic coating. Done professionally. The pictures just do NOT do it justice. The metallic flakes and the depth the ceramic added is Tuxedo Black is just nuts. I'll have some pictures when the sun comes back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am SURE it is unreal, but the places around here want $500.00 TO START, on ceramic coating for ONE coat, using the CQuartz stuff! [ohcrap]

^ yep, that's par for the course. Plus most places won't coat without doing paint correction first.

Car looks great. I'm hoping to get my magnetic grey done before summer hits. It already pops like crazy.

I've never seen tux look so good!

How's the 11:1 CR now that you've got some miles on it?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #318
^ yep, that's par for the course. Plus most places won't coat without doing paint correction first.

Car looks great. I'm hoping to get my magnetic grey done before summer hits. It already pops like crazy.

I've never seen tux look so good!

How's the 11:1 CR now that you've got some miles on it?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
If I were to do it again, I'd still go with the 11:1 CR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am SURE it is unreal, but the places around here want $500.00 TO START, on ceramic coating for ONE coat, using the CQuartz stuff! [ohcrap]
I do thia for a living, and to do it right is VERY labor intensive. Not only does it mke your vehicle look amazing, most importantly, its protects your paint very well for a long period of time. Every car is different, but $500 really isnt that bad if they are doing correction as well. [like]

I do thia for a living, and to do it right is VERY labor intensive. Not only does it mke your vehicle look amazing, most importantly, its protects your paint very well for a long period of time. Every car is different, but $500 really isnt that bad if they are doing correction as well. [like]