Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from Asheville, NC

Well i am from Asheville, NC. Bought my Fiesta ST in November, and immediatly fell in love with it. Have already started to personalize it to my liking. Seen a few other Fiesta ST's in my area. And hope to meet more!

Great area to own this car in as well, I go up there regularly on business and have a blast on some of the mountain roads up there. Welcome aboard!

Well i am from Asheville, NC. Bought my Fiesta ST in November, and immediatly fell in love with it. Have already started to personalize it to my liking. Seen a few other Fiesta ST's in my area. And hope to meet more!

I think you turned in front of me on Russ Ave near Taylor Ford a week or two back. I was in a MO with a silver Fire Dept. tag on the front. I live in Clyde, there's another FiST owner local, told him about this website on the .org FiST site.

whiteST15

Suprised I've never seen either one of you. I live in canton and have a white one with black stripes(luckily they grew on me) my brother also lives in canton and has a tuxedo black 15. If you see us don't be shy!

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
I think you turned in front of me on Russ Ave near Taylor Ford a week or two back. I was in a MO with a silver Fire Dept. tag on the front. I live in Clyde, there's another FiST owner local, told him about this website on the .org FiST site.
Actually i do remember that, i was quite surprised to see another the same color. I changed my wheels already, now has dark gold wheels on it.

OP
M
Thread Starter #17
Suprised I've never seen either one of you. I live in canton and have a white one with black stripes(luckily they grew on me) my brother also lives in canton and has a tuxedo black 15. If you see us don't be shy!
I think i may have seen you at Lowe's, does yours have Plasti-Dip black wheels.

Welcome I am just across the mountain in Gatlinburg, Tn. I believe I am alone over here,as I have not seen another fist since I got mine. I hear rumors of one in knoxville though. If you ever hit up the dragon let me know