Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune intercooler $240 off promo code

Found this on Focus forums and seems to work on the fiesta one too. If it's already been posted, disregard.

I'm not sure how long this will be active, but using promo code "intercooler" at checkout takes $239.70 off the $799 price on Mountune's site. Note it doesn't work on the $899 package that includes the hoses.

Should take a little bit of the sting out the price.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Me either.

I always add everything I want to my cart and take it all the way to the last step... then close the window and walk away [mecry]
I have done this and a few times under the influence of Ambien I took it all the way .. and I still had no money LOL

OP
StayPuft
Thread Starter #6
I have done this and a few times under the influence of Ambien I took it all the way .. and I still had no money LOL
Haha and it's so easy when there's a "use PayPal fast checkout!" button.

Every cart checkout should have a mirror pop up so you can look at yourself one last time

U GOT THIS UNDER CONTROL

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Could be worse. Could be their Catted down pipe is on sales for 499 with free US shipping. Glad I have to convert to Canadian some time makes walking away easier.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Could be worse. Could be their Catted down pipe is on sales for 499 with free US shipping. Glad I have to convert to Canadian some time makes walking away easier.
That exchange doesn't do us any favours right now.

I also have 3 modded vehicles - two of which are 4x4's and I tend to break one of them on the regular... new repairs are: Lightforce Striker 170 HID replacement, clear corner side light replacement, driver side quarter panel replacement, driver side light lower valance replacement, front CV axle. Damn bambi jumped out and committed suicide by 4Runner.

Okay, that was to good for me to pass up. Thanks for the heads up, I just placed an order!

me32

1000 Post Club
Man this makes me want to pick on one up. It keeps the warranty too.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I would like to see datalogs on this. It's one of those 'mysterious' parts that people supposedly buy but you never hear results of. I'm curious to see how well a $800 FMIC performs.