Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fifteen52 Front Cup Spoiler Kit

I'm torn on the final product. I think they look good, but just a bit too large scaled down maybe 15% I think they would look more in line with the rest of the car. They look awesome on the project focus, but that also had the fender flares and other body work to beef up the rest of the car too. I also think the lower splitter on the focus ties together the front end much better.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #23
Mountune Website - fifteen52 Front Cup Spoiler

The Cup Spoilers by fifteen52 provide an improved look for the 2014-15 Ford Fiesta ST by enhancing the existing design cues of the ST front bumper.

Engineered from high quality, automotive grade urethane, the Cup Spoilers match the depth of the original Fiesta ST side skirts, providing an aggressive uniform look from all angles. The Cup Spoilers are easy to install and include required fasteners . The parts are shipped unpainted and can be easily color matched and installed by your local body shop.

?Enhanced looks and style
?High Quality Automotive grade urethane
?Easy to install

* Note: Product images are for descriptive purpose only and feature finished and painted products. Cup Spoilers are only sold unpainted. Paint and installation are not included. mountune Lower spoiler requires extensive modification if used with Cup Spoilers.

http://www.mountuneusa.com/Fiesta-ST-Cup-Spoilers-by-fifteen52-p/5000-ca-ab.htm

Sale Price: $279.52

5000-CA-AB-2T.jpg

5000-CA-AB-3T.jpg

Unfortunately I ordered that Innovative Fab Worx splitter on the 7th, and was told they were in stock ready to ship within 48 hours. They responded to me on Monday saying they'd provide a tracking number when it shipped, and still nothing.
I emailed them again last night, but haven't heard anything from them. If it doesn't ship soon I guess I'm filing a paypal dispute and saying to hell with it.

Seems very unprofessional in my opinion.

Unfortunately I ordered that Innovative Fab Worx splitter on the 7th, and was told they were in stock ready to ship within 48 hours. They responded to me on Monday saying they'd provide a tracking number when it shipped, and still nothing.
I emailed them again last night, but haven't heard anything from them. If it doesn't ship soon I guess I'm filing a paypal dispute and saying to hell with it.

Seems very unprofessional in my opinion.

Bryan, you've been sent your tracking number for your shipment, you should have it in your hands by Friday. I was not aware you were told 48Hrs for shipping. It was to my knowledge you were in on the pre order. Looking back at the time you ordered we were still finalizing the pre drilled holes and the stand offs. This situation is not how we do business and should not be taken in such a way. I apologize for the miscommunication and it will be dealt with. I sent you an email earlier today letting you know you would have your tracking info.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Bryan, you've been sent your tracking number for your shipment, you should have it in your hands by Friday. I was not aware you were told 48Hrs for shipping. It was to my knowledge you were in on the pre order. Looking back at the time you ordered we were still finalizing the pre drilled holes and the stand offs. This situation is not how we do business and should not be taken in such a way. I apologize for the miscommunication and it will be dealt with.
Anddd that's how you handle that situation professionally.

Bryan, you've been sent your tracking number for your shipment, you should have it in your hands by Friday. I was not aware you were told 48Hrs for shipping. It was to my knowledge you were in on the pre order. Looking back at the time you ordered we were still finalizing the pre drilled holes and the stand offs. This situation is not how we do business and should not be taken in such a way. I apologize for the miscommunication and it will be dealt with. I sent you an email earlier today letting you know you would have your tracking info.
Jarrett,

No worries or need to do anything to remedy the situation, as your professional response to the problem was more than enough. I appreciate the offer though, and am looking forward to the splitter! I'll be sure to post up pictures for you guys. I agree with the post above saying that was how to handle a situation 100%, and hope there are no harsh feelings on either end!

Thanks!

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #36
I'll be sure to post up pictures for you guys
Hey Bryan...

Wondering if you finally received your Front Splitter from IFX yesterday and if so what are your initial impressions of build quality? Also looking forward to hearing how everything went together for you...

Hey Bryan...

Wondering if you finally received your Front Splitter from IFX yesterday and if so what are your initial impressions of build quality? Also looking forward to hearing how everything went together for you...
Haven't gotten them yet. UPS says by the end of the day on Tuesday.

Sorry guys. Super busy week. I haven't been getting home from work till about 9pm the last two nights. I'm trying to find some free time to get it on. Overall the fit, finish, and trim look excellent on the splitter, though!