Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fifteen52 Front Cup Spoiler Kit

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #41
Sorry guys. Super busy week. I haven't been getting home from work till about 9pm the last two nights. I'm trying to find some free time to get it on. Overall the fit, finish, and trim look excellent on the splitter, though!
thanks for the update Bryan...looking forward to seeing this installed!

Splitters are $250 shipped. Comes with a full grade 8 hardware kit with either aluminum standoffs in a polished or satin finished, grey nylon or black derlin. Splitters are wraped in a 7 year black vinyl.

These things are a functional part and greatly increase the downforce on the front of the car. Designed and tested up to 150mph.

Jarrett beat me to it! I was trying to post a picture last weekend, but it wouldn't let me attach anything from my phone. But the splitter is extremely high quality. Seems extremely durable as well. I've already scraped it....a lot, and it's held up fine.

Sorry for the lack of activity guys. Promotion at work has been taking a lot of time out of my days.

SICKESSS-ST

Splitters are $250 shipped. Comes with a full grade 8 hardware kit with either aluminum standoffs in a polished or satin finished, grey nylon or black derlin. Splitters are wraped in a 7 year black vinyl.

These things are a functional part and greatly increase the downforce on the front of the car. Designed and tested up to 150mph.

Sorry if this has been asked before. Do you have more pics of the splitter? Where does one buy it?

For those wondering. The splitter is extremely high quality. The roads here are plagued with construction, which has been a uneven nightmare. The splitter has been getting the living he'll beat out of it, and is holding up WAY better than unexpected. The first night it was on I hit an uneven spot pretty hard, and I was pleased to nervously find out it barely scuffed the bottom of it. The install only took about 40 minutes, including removing the bumper, drilling holes, mounting the splitter to the bumper, and reinstall action. Granted I have a lift, but still!

Attachments