Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What size spacers do I need for OEM wheels?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
You do NOT need to pull the hubs or dust shield to change the studs.

Dave

XuperXero

Got my 20mm spacers today. I decided on 20 because after measuring, it's clear that I won't rub due to my aggressive camber and I wasn't keen on settling for less.

Lowered in BC coils with pinky finger gap all around. No rubbing and looks way better.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am curious as to how the 20 mm spacers affect your SAI.

If the SAI is incorrect, the tires begin to swing in a radius around this theoretical pivot point. Incorrect SAI excessively offset wheels results in greater steering effort and accelerated suspension system wear.
Excessive SAI can also cause reduced turning radius.

Please report back as to how your steering feels now.

Dave

XuperXero

I am curious as to how the 20 mm spacers affect your SAI.

If the SAI is incorrect, the tires begin to swing in a radius around this theoretical pivot point. Incorrect SAI excessively offset wheels results in greater steering effort and accelerated suspension system wear.
Excessive SAI can also cause reduced turning radius.

Please report back as to how your steering feels now.

Dave
Quite honestly, no difference in steering efforts. I highly doubt suspension will wear much more than with 15mm.

I've previously run 25mm on my previous car also with no difference in steering efforts and with more stability in high speed corners. Also took it to multiple track days with out any issues.

Anyone have the 15mm garage line spacers on stock wheels? If so could I see some pictures, I'm thinking about purchasing