Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Muffler Delete vid

C. love

haha c.love, I still would want to hear this.
Which one the intake and bypass or my crappy sig? lol

Don't get me wrong these are cool little cars but for me and what I like to do I need a RWD car. At most I will do an intake, some wheels and air or coilovers. Beyond that front wheel drive cars get no love from me. I am very impressed with this car but not enough to dump 1,000's into it. In addition to that I have three other projects one of which needs major love before summer (BMW) to make it worth a crap so the fiesta will need to stay stock if I want a decent car to beat on/race this season. So doing some cheap "ricey" mods to it are really all i care about. A 300 intake might have performance value but that 300 bucks can be diverted into metal for a cage, the 1000 coilovers could be used to buy some suspension for the BMW. I find 40 bucks expendable enough to throw at the fiesta but wont do much more than that.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I dont think it will be that bad. All the turbo cars i have had; have had atmospheric BOV's and an intake so its the same case here.

What i was meaning by LOUUD NOISES was I dont give a shit about performance. Currently I just want noise and this will give me the noise and not cost alot. Also performance wise these are just like upgrading your BOV in a round about way so there is some "performance" gain to it, especially if these cars have the cracking/breaking issues other integrated BOV cars do. Truth be told i doubt i will sink much into my fiesta, its not worth it to me performance wise. Matter of fact Imma fix my sig to reflect my views lol
To each their own.
I personally love this car, this little 1.6L is a total sleeper and I want to milk every little bit of performance I can from it.
Its my experience that having that bpv/bov noise just incites local ricers who hear it and then rev incessantly and try to race you haha

C. love

To each their own.
I personally love this car, this little 1.6L is a total sleeper and I want to milk every little bit of performance I can from it.
Its my experience that having that bpv/bov noise just incites local ricers who hear it and then rev incessantly and try to race you haha
Yeah maybe. I'm not a sleeper kind of guy, I prefer the "i will beat you with a bat if you ******* with me" type of car vibe lol. I have gotten to the point of ignoring most of the rice revs I guess.

C. love

[video=youtube_share;eUm5Jn3eAm0]http://youtu.be/eUm5Jn3eAm0[/video]

Better quality video
Im really interested in some in car footage--take off, highway at 60,65,75 and just tooling around town. I personally love things i can do for dang near free.

Man that looks really good, bravo!!!! You just find some dual tips in a exhaust catalog some wheres?
I got them at the exhaust shop that did my set up. the total cost was 160, but would have been a lot cheaper if I didnt have them do 2 bolt flanges so I could reinstall the stock muffler if I wanted, and ill try and get some in cab and drive by's later this week or weekend

you made it sound like a weed whacker :(
I dont feel that it sound like a weed whacker, it reminds you of what all the srt-4's sound like when they remove the exhaust. if you like that sound then you will like the sound of this, if not then I would have to say dont do it. I will eventually remove the center one if only to see whats in it.
I was really wanting something louder , but since there doesnt seem to be any mojor performance upgrade in exhaust. I figured I couldnt go wrong and if I didnt like it I could put a different muffler on there

HaveBlue83

i like the sound. thanks for the vids. I chopped off my FoST muffler and loved it. I think this car is going to get the same treatment, instead of a $600 catback (insane price)

I just removed my factory muffler and put a offset glass pack on it with a tip. i put the glass pack on backwards to try and get a little more noise, but it all fit together nicely, had to weld hangers on it, so while i was welding i welded the tip and muffler together then clamped the assembled piece to the factory exhaust. one problem i ran into was that the factory exhaust is about 1mm shy of being 2.25" so the band clamp i used would not tighten on to the factory exhaust, my solution was to wrap the factory exhaust with a thin piece of sheet metal so it would tighten and hold, but i may change this later.

ill try and get a sound clip tomorrow. it sound smooth and deep, its loud enough to hear it, but quiet enough to ignore it if you want to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251575038561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360890338992?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

exhaust.jpg
exhaust 1.jpg
exhaust 2.jpg

Just did a muffler delete on my FiST yesterday and I gotta say I love the sound it makes. Need to get a clip of it while driving with a friend's go pro to really hear the difference, but here it is:
2014 fiesta ST muffler delete to straight pipe: http://youtu.be/u-lidQyOY3E

After all these posts Im quite shocked that a vendor hasnt stepped forward with an attractive ~200$ setup that has some nice tips.