Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which exhaust has the most snap, crackle and pop?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Give it some time! It gets pretty evil sounding in time. I love this exhaust more than anything I've run yet (besides bikes). I am however running cp-e's catted dp and have their non-cat dp on the bench waiting to go in.
lol that's , good thing for guys like you, I was kicking myself for spending so much for such a tame/quiet exhaust.
Also I was hoping and praying that 'hey maybe this thing breaks in[confuse]

Let's hope it gets [}:)] soon!
Cheers

Ps: with how much the exhaust is worth, not even a couple Cpe Plate holders[idea]

J2FoRS

lol that's , good thing for guys like you, I was kicking myself for spending so much for such a tame/quiet exhaust.
Also I was hoping and praying that 'hey maybe this thing breaks in[confuse]

Let's hope it gets [}:)] soon!
Cheers

Ps: with how much the exhaust is worth, not even a couple Cpe Plate holders[idea]
Hows this exhaust now?

Im opposite of you. I want quieter. And no drone. However, i fear the drone. Videos for this exhaust are garbage and all sound difference. But i want. Maybe.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hows this exhaust now?

Im opposite of you. I want quieter. And no drone. However, i fear the drone. Videos for this exhaust are garbage and all sound difference. But i want. Maybe.
It's a 3' exhaust, unless you plan to go BT, I would go 2.5. But, to answer your initial question. The exhaust is louder now, I don't find it too loud but it is loud on cold starts. I am running a Catless DP fyi.

I've heard the Cobb and fswerks irl, I would suggest going cobb if you want a tamer/quieter exhaust. I was not a fan of the fswerks FWIW.

The cp-e would be one of the louder exhausts systems.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

J2FoRS

It's a 3' exhaust, unless you plan to go BT, I would go 2.5. But, to answer your initial question. The exhaust is louder now, I don't find it too loud but it is loud on cold starts. I am running a Catless DP fyi.

I've heard the Cobb and fswerks irl, I would suggest going cobb if you want a tamer/quieter exhaust. I was not a fan of the fswerks FWIW.

The cp-e would be one of the louder exhausts systems.

Thanks I shall steer clear. Much appreciated my northern friend

I have an ATP catless connected to a FSWerks catback and under load when you engine brake you get TONS of "gurggles" I wouldn't call then crackles but, damn do people snap crack and pop their necks to see what kind of car it is.

I also get the occasional back fire that makes life fun :)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I have an ATP catless connected to a FSWerks catback and under load when you engine brake you get TONS of "gurggles" I wouldn't call then crackles but, damn do people snap crack and pop their necks to see what kind of car it is.

I also get the occasional back fire that makes life fun :)
I've heard the exact same setup in person, it sounded weak and sounded more like balloons popping.