Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Masons 2015 black st

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #141
I shaved the grill and we will see how it does. I will not hesitate to remove it if it does reduce too much airflow, but I think it's fine. It really doesn't take up much more than the factory crash sensor bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #142
I finally got to test the new brake setup and I have got to say this car handles aggressive braking amazing now.
We all know the rear likes to dance around under hard braking... with the new rotors, the rear squats and the car brakes straight and flat. It's very confidence inspiring. I'm very happy with how it has helped the car. I'm almost tempted not to worry about the fronts as the car seems so fit right where it is.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish that someone would market that whole rear brake setup for those of us who do not need, nor even want, a full-on big brake, fixed caliper/2 piece rotor rear brake system. [:(]

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #144
I can talk to my guy about finding some more mounts, then it's as simple as sourcing rotors

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #148
Well, just about finished with the custom sub box that will fit in the spare tire well, 10" Rockford fosgate and a 1100- 450rms- amp shall make this car plenty loud.

Lots of sanding and paint left.
Another fun project is in the works and should be installed Monday- the update shall be exciting

Ford Community Posts