Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Masons 2015 black st

Get a catch can ASAP.. it really pushes a lot of oil through both PVC and cam cover hoses.. I traded a 2012 5.0 for my FiST and kept both catch cans that I had on the 5.0 and put them on the FiST same day of purchase and in 1500 miles I already had oil in the cans.. I drain the cans every oil change (5k miles).. I have 2 JLT billet cans..

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #64

Got tint!

20% front 5% rear
Blacked out side markers, rear red reflectors, and third brake light. Looks great so far. The brow will need to grow on me or I'll be removing it as its too far down at the moment.
Also picked this up-

Should be installing Monday with a friend. I'm excited!!!

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #68

Take everything out...

Take more stuff out.

Remove some bolts

Swap O2 sensors

Make some loud noises

Grow up and put the cbe on and listen to the sexy gurgles.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #72
Lol that's my friend Eric's friends- vantage- pretty damn nice lol. The rear carbon defuser could get you a stage 3 kit for our cars lol

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #74
Update update update!
Resonator delete finished:)
Did some ducting mods for the intake as well. Pictures will show it all!

Stock catback with down pipe

Resonator delete!

Here is the ducting mod, I'm also modifying the snorkel to work with the injen intake.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #76
Bought some goodies the other day.
J-line ic
T bolt clamps
Mishimoto couplers
Stainless steel joiners
Should be fun to install.
I will be making my own mounting as I can't justify 100 bucks shipped for a piece of aluminum that's bent and welded. College kid thinking.
Well tomorrow is the last midnight madness- open track- at Gateway MSP for the year so I'll be heading out there. I'm hoping to get in the 14s,
Cool air, adding a catless downpipe, and removing the spare/jack should knock off some time.
Intercooler will hopefully be installed before the cold really sets in:) oh I'm excited:)

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #77
Had some free time today- not enough to install a intercooler:(- but I did manage to install some rok blokz mud flaps. So far I don't mind them, the install was not hard, frustrating but not hard. Would have been easy with the front wheels off... Other than that, the look is growing on me, but I do only plan on keeping them for winter/salt.

I also have a Cobb rmm that will be installed either at the same time or near the same time as the intercooler.
Lots to come:)

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #80
Carmela got some new shoes!
Had to get something before winter and snow!!
Continental DWS06 205/45/17
So far so good, i have still took it easy since they only have 40 miles on them. Lol they rub under full lock, haven't rubbed actually driving though.